PS3 (5 Viewers)

Seriously though, how long before the Daily Mail run a feature with a picture of a chav mother and her ugly kid (who is so unattractive even the most drunken paedo wouldn't touch him) with the headline "PS3 PAEDO WANTED TO PLAY WITH MY SON".

Listen, it's should be obvious by now that children aren't safe anywhere.

So how about we just exterminate all the children over the course of a few weeks? WHO ARE YOU GOING TO MOLEST THEN, MR. PEDERAST?

Thanks to a suggestion communicated to me through the medium of rep, we'll have to specify that the child corpses will have to be really well buried.

I just played motorstorm in HMV. Its seems like a good laugh but theres nothing special about it in terms of gameplay and graphically its in the same league as the 360.

I have a feeling theres plenty more grunt underneath that shiny bonet.

Thanks to a suggestion communicated to me through the medium of rep, we'll have to specify that the child corpses will have to be really well buried.

(slow nod)

So only a few days to go - who is actually getting one? Or do you even know somebody who is getting one...?

I just played motorstorm in HMV. Its seems like a good laugh but theres nothing special about it in terms of gameplay and graphically its in the same league as the 360.

Motorstorm looks waaaayy better than anything I've seen on the 360 so far in terms of scale. Some of the tracks are crazy wide, with the alternate routes and multi level shit and the like, and I'm not sure the 360 could pull it off. (but then there's Crackdown's draw distance...)

Gameplay wise it's just really good fun... the Rockhopper track in particular.

Motorstorm looks waaaayy better than anything I've seen on the 360 so far in terms of scale. Some of the tracks are crazy wide, with the alternate routes and multi level shit and the like, and I'm not sure the 360 could pull it off. (but then there's Crackdown's draw distance...)

Gameplay wise it's just really good fun... the Rockhopper track in particular.

I didn't see anything especially special in motorstorm, it definately didn't make the ps3 a must buy for me. Nothing new in terms of gameplay, i thought it seemed pretty shallow to be honest. I just felt fairly un-wowed by it.

That said this 'home' thing, the new ratchet and clank game and little big planet have pricked my interest.

I saw a 1up show preview over the weekend of little big planet, it looks very addictive and its got some really good online features. Theres a big emphasis on user driven content ala youtube that allows people to create their own levels that get rated in terms of popularity meaning the game constantly evolves in a way.

Its still all conceptual at this stage as is this home thing but its definately interesting and going further than the 360.

The ratchet and clank footage for the ps3 looks incredible also.

I hear its good alright.

I'm gonna get a ps3 in a year or so, i'd imagine the price will have dropped by this time next year.

You know what the biggest thing missing from Motorstorm is? Rumble. The game's made for it, and it just feels a little unsatisfying without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back