PS3 (9 Viewers)

I've finished the main quest in fable 2 now, and yeah its definitely one of the best games of the year.

It's ace. Not your man bag, I have yet to form an opinion on that.

That reminds me, we're nearly coming up on the Thumped Game Awards 2008. Get your lists in order.

they should prob be held off until jan, with all the games coming out before xmas!

I could have just bought lbp there at lunch. Didn't give it a second glance. Much more interested in the hardcore gayness gears has to offer.

But Brady I thought you were the only other sane person here who could see through the hype? I'm disappointed.

i don't get the making your own levels stuff for sure, but i saw it demoed out in blanch and the game itself looks great, so we'll see how it goes...

But Brady I thought you were the only other sane person here who could see through the hype? I'm disappointed.

If the demo didn't appeal to you, you'll never like it. But I think you're really missing out - and forgetting how many borderline autistic people are out there to make odd stuff like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm just never going to get it. It's fine, I've just got to deal with it and move on like I did with the wii.

i tried to explain the appeal of LBP to a couple of people in here this morning and was met with blank looks.

I dunno. Maybe Sony have an uphill battle with this one, but I have to hand it to them for throwing their weight behind something like LBP. Where are all the ads though?

I dunno. Maybe Sony have an uphill battle with this one, but I have to hand it to them for throwing their weight behind something like LBP. Where are all the ads though?
i didn't even know it was out until i happened to stroll into gamestop yesterday morning

It had a very hazy release date thanks to Korangate. I don't think they really knew when they'd have copies on the shelves until the last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back