PS3 (1 Viewer)

Well obviously, but I play games, and I don't see much of a game.

If I had an imagination I'd be off painting or writing or something.

i will wait until the full game. I think there is only 1 story level in the beta, the story alone could be a decent game. then the downloaded levels would add some longevity. Yeah its a cutesy platformer but at least its something different, i am fed up shooting space marines in the face.

The story in the full game is fairly extensive i believe. The multiplayer has potential. Its jump in jump out throughout the entire game, level creation, playing user levels.

Seeing new levels popping up all the time is cool and generally speaking they're getting better all the time. Some of them are very impressive. Some arent.

I guess the highest achievement in the game is creating a really popular level that thousands of people play and leave feedback on.

Like nofriendo says its good to play something that isn't just a slight iteration of something already done to death.

Yeah it takes time to get to grips with it alright. I'm kinda put off spending much time on it cos come Monday everything created in the beta will be lost. Or so i'm told.

See that's my point though, to me it IS a slightly different iteration of something that has already been done to death.

I mean its no portal is it?

But its just a platformer!

I guess I'll just add this to the list of things I don't get.

But its just a platformer!

Just because it falls into a certain genre doesn't make it unoriginal. Then everything can be classed as unoriginal.

Its the focus on user created content that makes it different to anything thats come before.

I still stand by my meh comment. I have zero interest in making my own levels, and the gameplay is generic.

Yeah it takes time to get to grips with it alright. I'm kinda put off spending much time on it cos come Monday everything created in the beta will be lost. Or so i'm told.

they announced that the levels will be saved from the beta. which is good

they announced that the levels will be saved from the beta. which is good

Thats great news. Its only fair considering the work and time that so many dipsos put into levels.

The God of War demon skull level is amazing. Some of the puzzle/speed levels are really clever too. They remind me of some of the oddworld puzzles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back