PS3 (2 Viewers)

heh,heh, I think she's glad it's not just me who can't resist the latest toys,
plus she will be away on a work trip for two weeks, so I played that "but I'll be so lonely" card. She'll never read this....
I feel just like james bond

New firmware version 2.00 is due within the next week.

I'm hoping that full in game access to xmb messaging/music comes with it. Its long overdue.

here ya go dude

Update: Sony has confirmed the firmware will be available tomorrow, and that all of the below is spot on.
Secretive sources have confirmed to Eurogamer that there will be no in-game XMB featured in the upcoming PS3 firmware update.
It follows speculation started by the official PlayStation site after it offered registered users a poll to choose which XMB feature would be most desired in a future firmware update.
And, thankfully, it doesn't take too much brain power to deduce that had the XMB integration been included in 2.0, no such survey would exist.

Elsewhere version 2.0 gives you new theme support like the ability to change the background and font type of your XMB, and lets you drown yourself in flashy new media playlists.

It also brings home the much touted remote play functionality, which lets you turn on your PS3 using your PSP. Useful if you have very weak arms.

The remote access via a PSP is cool, not that I can think of a single use for it, but it's still cool.

Admitedly I played it for a whole 10 minutes, but I'm not really feeling warhawk. I just spent 10 minutes running for cover while planes and tanks blew me up.

LocoRoco Cocoreccho is great. Gay but great.

Any bluetooth headset works. I nabbed one from work, I've paired it up with the PS3 but haven't used it yet.

haha ya big jessie!
I don't mind getting beaten in a fair fight, but when I am constantly been blown up by a fighter plane, while I'm on foot armed with a pistol, well I fail to see the fun!

Though I did find a rocket launcher and blow the prick in the plane up, which was kinda cool.

The graphics look a bit shit though, almost PS2 quality to my eyes.

Uncharted just got a 9/10 on EG.

Where do you buy your cheap american PS3 stuff from Brady?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back