PS3 (1 Viewer)

Good god how long do patches for games take to download? The online patch for motorstorm is about 15% done after 5 minutes!

Reckon I'll like motorstorm, not even going to try RFOM until I get a component cable.

Oh and I'm on PSN as well. I tried Stan Bowles but it was already taken.

Good god how long do patches for games take to download? The online patch for motorstorm is about 15% done after 5 minutes!

Reckon I'll like motorstorm, not even going to try RFOM until I get a component cable.

well, at least background downloading works properly

It's kind of sad that Motorstorm and Resistance are still two of the best PS3 games out there.

Jesus, Stan. You've only got the thing outta the box and you're bitching already. How much it cost you in the end?

I kinda knew I'd have issues with the PSN side of things after coming from Live. After ten minutes the patch was about 25% downloaded. I turned it off at that point. How long does it take to download a patch on Live, 10 seconds? Nuts.

Got the Virgin deal, 60GB PS3 + ROFM + Motorstorm + extra controller for 500.

Yeah, whatever. Fucking fanboys.

dwight_as_jim.gif

Just played through the Ratchet and Clank demo, nothing revolutionary about the gameplay, but it's good fun!

Not warming to RFOM at all. After Halo 3 and HL2, actually even R6V, then controls seems really clunky. I try and run and gun, I die. I try and take cover, I'm being shot in the head anyway.

I'll stick with it but the first impressions aren't the best at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back