PS3 (1 Viewer)

if you are buying one, get it from tesco this week, you get 30% back in points or something, which'd be a fortune on that overprice piece of shite!

buy another bass instead

I was so on for getting a PS3! I was gonna get one on Friday morning of last week. Then PES on PS3 sucked.

I'm not saying what that dude says is LAW. But he makes some pretty good points.

i will be getting a ps3 eventually but not for a while yet. back compat doesnt bother me too much. little big planet looks great

Bowlesys just snappin up a 60gigger before they sell out, no shame in that.
That's basically it, and herself is buying a more expensive toy at the same time so I don't get to feel as guilty about buying it.

The 360 only got into it's stride after what, 12-18 months? I just want to get the bells and whistles PS3 while I can innit.

I was so on for getting a PS3! I was gonna get one on Friday morning of last week. Then PES on PS3 sucked.

I'm not saying what that dude says is LAW. But he makes some pretty good points.

Yeah but he's clearly got an axe to grind at the same time.

All this ps3 hardware talk and anecdotal horror stories from developers is pointless really. At the end of the day the ps3 is gonna be a big player from next year onwards and loads of great exclusives are gonna be out on it regardless of how fucked up the cell processor is or bad the dev kits are at the moment. Why should i care that developers hate getting to grips with it?

It will also be nice to play games without the sound of a harrier jump jet taking off in the background.

It will also be nice to play games without the sound of a harrier jump jet taking off in the background.

No it won't.

We'll all have one eventually, but until Janer gets one, there's no fucking way I'm picking one up. It wouldn't be right.

Anyway at least two people slagging me here have got a wii.

A FUCKING WII!!!!

The games console for girls and peadophiles.

That the wii is a games console for girls and peadophiles, what part didn't you understand??

When Janer gets one i'll sell you mine.
I think my 6 months love affair for consoles has died let alone have 2!
I donno I am just a PC head I guess, If I was 20 years younger and I had mates round all the time sure the console would be better but I am very much a FPS guy and the price of console games are a joke, why are they 20-30 euros dearer on new release?
Fairly close to selling my 360 and not for the cash either ;p
Just the space it takes up and it just has dust gathering on it/

Well it's very shiny anyway.

The picture looks shite as I only have the AV lead that came with it.

This update is taking aaaaaaaages.

Edit: Also what are people gamertags then, I tried looking but couldn't find where people had posted them. Are they even called gamertags on PSN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back