Pros and Cons (1 Viewer)

Vans or Cons

• Total voters
I've a pair of Dune runners, a pair of Clarks shoes (brown), a pair of handmade Italian shoes (red leather), a pair of cycling shoes, a pair of normal messing about runners, a pair of good runners for actual running, a pair of indoor football boots, a pair of astroturf runners and a pair of wellies. I feel like your one from Sex in the City.

I voted for cons because I own one pair and own zero vans because I think they're not so nice.

I normally wear these for trainers though, because I'm a 1990s emo.

303435-BWB_a_xlrg.jpg

I was just in buying a loooong overdue pair of boots and in the sale they had these swish shoes made by Bugatti. So wanted to buy them but once I got the boots that was all of my shoe situations covered. Just couldn't do it.

docs in the winter Vans every other time. been wearing the same Off the Wall high tops since I was about 10. 35 years. Theyre from my home town. My old best mate, Marty, his da used to work for them. Cons are grand, but I don't play basketball.
I've three pair of shoes atm. Was only 2 till christmas. My hightops, old docs, and a fancy pair of doc tassel loafers for special occasions. mind, I did split some wood in them today. Need to remind myself to keep them nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back