pros and cons of shaving your head (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey said:
shaved head is the new hair. seersly.

i wish i was goin bald. going to the hairdressers can be demeaning and expensive. so i went over turned around to her and i says "missus" i says, "i'm not a piece of meat. givus a bowler step blade two undercut, bitch." i says.

Lefty Frizzell said:
i wish i was goin bald. going to the hairdressers can be demeaning and expensive. so i went over turned around to her and i says "missus" i says, "i'm not a piece of meat. givus a bowler step blade two undercut, bitch." i says.
that's funny, i kinda said almost the exact same thing in the brothel last night..

shaving is like tattoos. once you start, where do you stop? i did me shoulder and back and then last night i did me scrote. sweet jesus, the snap off them boys now. it's like jackie chan in me jockies.

shaving is like tattoos. once you start said:
finally...someone gets to the real question
the pros and cons of shaving yr pubes...(or waxing)

pros
looks good
feels good
involves spending some quality 'me' time

cons
hassle! another thing along with arm pits and legs
regrowth! looks weird i think,
you'll never have the same baby soft hair again (if anyone knows a trick to this please tell me)
fear that a bloke will assume yr a mad slapper

Zeelander said:
He'll probably assume you're a mad slapper if you're giving him a go of your gee anyway.

its "giving him a shot for" zita, "giving him a shot for your gee."

No problem,

dave.

La La said:
actually yeah if you're gonna shave it isnt there some thing where you can donate your hair to cancer victims or something? so they can be used to make real-looking wigs? might be an idea......

Good suggestion, a friend of mine didn't cut his hair for a year and made over a grand for Aware when he shaved his head.

trianglegrrrl said:
yeah but if I do do it for a cause now it's because i have an ulterior motive of wanting an excuse to be baldy.

i dont think that's so; you know why you yourself want to do it. if you're gonna get rid of your hair anyway, you are in the position to give it away as opposed to chucking it. it doesnt take from the fact that you're doing it for your own reasons :)

I say dont do it.
It looks awful.

If you are going to do it though you may as well do it for charity.
I got loads of people to sponsor me in work and the other shops around when I shaved my dreads off a couple of years ago.

brianoak said:
I say dont do it.
It looks awful.

If you are going to do it though you may as well do it for charity.
I got loads of people to sponsor me in work and the other shops around when I shaved my dreads off a couple of years ago.

where did the money go and who got your dreads? ;)

the idea that it is too cold in december to shave your head is bollocks. according to that logic someone with a lot of hair will sweat more when it is hot. not suprisingly it seems as is always the case that that is sweaty females who are promoting this idea here.
i have being shaving my head for ten years its curly, dry as straw and shit and i don't want or need it. i used to shave my head and face hair off at the same time in the nineties as well and sometimes i get rid of the eyebrows as well. i dont bother with body hair yeah it's horrible but why bother itchy yucky poo. i usually do it my self which great as i've always hated getting my hair cut.
my hair has being very slowly falling out for at least three years so just as well i wasn't fond of it.

I had my head shaved for a year and I got no slaggings for it. I was finished school at the time of course. People said weird things like that it made me look taller, thinner and "not Irish" though! I think shaved tight hair on a girl looks cute. But seriously nuke terrorist, if you've never had it done before your head does feel really cold the first time!

I agree, shaved heads = deadly.
I had my head shaved for a while, and various bits of it shaved for the last few (5 or 6) years. It feels deadly, it looks great. All round... .|..| .
Winter might even be the best time coz if you dont like it you can wear a winter hat and wait for it to grow.
Oooo I'm tempted now.
Oh I'd also reckon leave a couple of bits if you're really hesitant.

I got told by my friends mum I had a 'lovely shaped head' and she asked if I was a ceasarean (?) section and then started going on about how my friend's head had never quite been the right shape since the birth and the clamps and ........ugh

La La said:
where did the money go and who got your dreads? ;)

Cancer Research and eh the bin.I kept one for a while but it was a bit mingin just leaving it on the windowsill for so long so I put it in the bin.

Im actually toying with the idea of getting them done again.Maybe..in a few months..maybe

brian.html said:
Im actually toying with the idea of getting them done again.Maybe..in a few months..maybe

i'm actually toying with the idea of never speaking to you again. Maybe..in a few months..maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back