pros and cons of shaving your head (1 Viewer)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i'm actually toying with the idea of never speaking to you again. Maybe..in a few months..maybe

Hands down Im the coolest person you know.
Gaff practice,friday,Cans???

posserbly - i'm a little poorly at the moment
awww poor me
sn50138f.jpg

let yer know

ill dread them for you brian.
and then you can pay me money, and then i can go to the pub and have a few pints in your honour.
i wont fuck them up, i've done a few heads in recent years. im sure you're capable of doing them yourself, but it is christmas and therefore a time for giving. we can haggle ofver the price.
hahahahaha :)

La La said:
ill dread them for you brian.
and then you can pay me money, and then i can go to the pub and have a few pints in your honour.
i wont fuck them up, i've done a few heads in recent years. im sure you're capable of doing them yourself, but it is christmas and therefore a time for giving. we can haggle ofver the price.
hahahahaha :)

Trust me,I would be the worst person you ever do it too.Ever see a three year old at the dentist.Imagine that level of behaviour multiplied by ten.Its not long enough yet either.

brian.html said:
Trust me,I would be the worst person you ever do it too.Ever see a three year old at the dentist.Imagine that level of behaviour multiplied by ten.Its not long enough yet either.

and have you ever seen how a three year old is pacified? no, not lollies. pump 'em full of sleepy air. hey presto!

La La said:
and have you ever seen how a three year old is pacified? no, not lollies. pump 'em full of sleepy air. hey presto!

Try your anaesthetics elsewhere.I can take the pain.I listen to metal you know:p

brian.html said:
Its not long enough yet either.

Yeh it is! It doesnt need to be that long to dread it. I put some in my hair a few weeks ago but brushed them out and my hair only goes down to the bottom of my ears

Ciaran Mackle said:
Yeh it is! It doesnt need to be that long to dread it. I put some in my hair a few weeks ago but brushed them out and my hair only goes down to the bottom of my ears
short dreads are a no no.I was into numetal dude.

mazzyianne said:
Did ya shave the aul noggin trianglegrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl???????
not yet, I want to start hyping up the big event and raise monay. plus i'm looking at all the town heads and trying to suss if i want a crust-do

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back