Project Zomboid (1 Viewer)

That looks awesome Donjo, nice find. I'm in awful need of a new game, have been on a Counter Strike binge the last few months that needs breaking out of.

Gonna download this and play it later!

Yeah, kind of fiddley when you're going through doorways or trying to put a barricade in the right space.. well, I think I'll buy it anyway, the co-op will surely be amazing :)

Give it a go sure, there's a short demo on the website. Ya have to leg it around, collect shit, make molotovs, build baracades and kill other survivors so you can steal all their loot... it's gonna be awesome when they add multiplayer....

Stupid mac user. So you want a stable machine huh? Well there's no good games for it, that's what you get mac (L)user.
I think they're working on a Mac version.

You will never know the panic of setting fire to the kitchen from leaving the oven on too long, trying to heat up some soup for your crippled wife as Zombies stream into the safe house only to have to run away THERE'S SIMPLY TOO MANY OF THEM. Oh. The shame.

It's probably not the most optimised thing, it does lag a bit on mine when there's a large group of zombies... they've got the vision, hopefully the tedious parts will be at the same level, eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back