Printing (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Can anyone reccomend somewhere good and cheap for a small run(50-100) posters and about 300 flyers.
I know its a tiny ammount to get done but the ammount of money we spent on fusionfest ones and we still have loads of them.....

Any tips?

Sound.

you're kind of stuck if you want to do that amount - most printers will only start at 500 or even 1,000: it's not economical for them to do less than that.

one thing you could do is combine the poster/flyer with some other printing you might want to get done and do it all in one job, or else do up some kind of generic poster that you can re-use for future stuff. or you could be cheap and stick with photocopies.

on the off-chance, though, maybe try grafotone in inchicore - 01-6711011. i've used them a few times and they're lovely people who might be able to help out somehow. mr. anthony mackey has got stuff done with them before as well, as far as i remember.

MCG on Georges st are cheap enough, better than Reads:mad::mad:

But what sorta posters you talking about? Sizes and colours etc

whats wrong with Reads? - the have a printing sale at the moment.

wheres the best place to go if i wanted to print about 40 a4 b+w pages at high quality? and can i print from a usb key there?

trev said:
whats wrong with Reads? - the have a printing sale at the moment.

wheres the best place to go if i wanted to print about 40 a4 b+w pages at high quality? and can i print from a usb key there?
Get a mate who's in college to do it.

Reads has terrible quality, terrible service, and they're way too expensive. Their print beareau (however you spell that) is like a mart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back