Primal Scream are CUNTS. (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
Anyone going to see Manitoba supporting Primal Cunt might like to know that they have thrown a last minute hissy fit and won't let Dan and the boys play the gig tonight. Which they just found out as they got off their plane today.

Further proof if you needed it...

Wheels said:
Anyone going to see Manitoba supporting Primal Cunt might like to know that they have thrown a last minute hissy fit and won't let Dan and the boys play the gig tonight. Which they just found out as they got off their plane today.

Further proof if you needed it...
Pricks

no surprise there. PS are total knackers basking in the same underserved glory bestowed to Stone Roses. when will knackers learn their place? :D

that's so crap

a lot of people i know who are going we're going BECAUSE manitoba were on the bill

wankers!

what the fuck was the hissy fit over anyway that they had to do that?

rock star primadonnas

thegoone said:
why?

classic rock star syndrome

dan and the boys must be freeked
do they still get their bling?
I don't understand why they would do this, was just listening to 'Up In Flames' and was blown away but originally bought tickets because it was the scream, bizarre

It's a blessing in disguise for some of us folk (but unholily uncool for Danitoba).
I was afraid that I wouldn't get out of the venue fast enough before Primal Scream came on stage. And I dislike their music so much that I felt a bit sad about Manitoba supporting them anyway.

i'm not surprised at all. what a bag of cunts they are. they allus have been but. and the stone roses, also cunts. and in fact every one is a cunt. i hate that manitoba cunt, if he were supporting me, i wouldn't let him. i hate me. i'm a cunt.

Jenny said:
i'm not surprised at all. what a bag of cunts they are. they allus have been but. and the stone roses, also cunts. and in fact every one is a cunt. i hate that manitoba cunt, if he were supporting me, i wouldn't let him. i hate me. i'm a cunt.

Look, Jenny's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back