Primal Scream are CUNTS. (2 Viewers)

Found out who Manitoba are/were/is, so thanks for the advice Vinnie. Wouldn't have caught them anyway, I'll be in the back garden drinking Buckfast snorting ants and generally trying to get the festival vibe going. Still, if it's true, it's a lousy move by the 'Scream but it was more than likely their engineer/stage manager who called the shot.

This is a lie:

This evening, two roadies from Primal Scream came up to me on the street. One of them grabbed me from behind and the other started punching my face.

Then Bobby Gillespie walked up and pissed on me. Then the roadies proceeded to drive their van over my bike and threatened to drive over me if I didn't "stop lookin' like a fuckin' retard".

And the worst bit... right throughout they were wearing Rangers jerseys.

I don`t think the original poster really knows why Manitoba were axed(if they were axed in the first place that is).Wheels - enlighten us if you do know - you were asked for an explanation already and did`nt give
one.
Pretty quick the way they got sorted out for the Beta Band gig too was`nt it?
Primal Scream rock!

it was to do with the primals having tons of gear on stage and not wanting to move it for a large support band.

Rimbaud said:
I don`t think the original poster really knows why Manitoba were axed(if they were axed in the first place that is).Wheels - enlighten us if you do know - you were asked for an explanation already and did`nt give
one.
Pretty quick the way they got sorted out for the Beta Band gig too was`nt it?
Primal Scream rock!
Why they were axed, although important, is not a priority to me. What really matters is that he told us Manitoba were off the bill, which is true. I could've gone if I hadn't heard here :eek: . And regardless of what Primal Scream's excuses for dumping them at such short notice is, their music is still offensive and should be confined to a tape deck in Whelans. As it turns out, the excuse was pretty lazy/lame anyway.
So, GO WHEELS!

i never ever heard a primal scream song i didn't think was total shite. scumbag who took too much speed... am i missing anything?

It's a load of me balls alright. Emperors new clothes- For so long I thought I'd just missed the boat or something and eventually I'd catch up and get in to them, but I never even achieved tolerance for their music. They make me angry. Like that other cunt of a band who I can't remember.

i like primal scream, screamadelica and vanishing point are both really good. no interest in seeing em live anymore though, and evil heat was weak.

aoifed said:
It's a load of me balls alright. Emperors new clothes- For so long I thought I'd just missed the boat or something and eventually I'd catch up and get in to them, but I never even achieved tolerance for their music. They make me angry. Like that other cunt of a band who I can't remember.
they're the british republic of loose. there's just no point to them. they're for bankers and business men who did coke once at a party and can't get the experience out of their heads... so they slap their cd on when they get home each day and think about how brilliant it was that time they did coke at the party. the reason they only ever did coke once is because they're to lame to know anyone who'd have it on a regular basis and the only reason they did it was because someone's "crazy" cousin came to the party. these people also say "american psycho" is their favourite movie.

note: doing coke does not make you the opposite of lame kids, i know it might seem that way from what i just posted but the biggest prick i ever met was off their shitesticks on coke.

Ed said:
screamadelica and vanishing point are both really good.
yeah, i think so too, and there's some good stuff on XTRMNTR as well. though they've also released some godawful shite.

To answer a earlier post, Alphastates or at least two of them were supporting Beta Band.

Heard about this Primal Scream thing last night, were all the supports cut or just manitoba?

aoifed said:
Why they were axed, although important, is not a priority to me. What really matters is that he told us Manitoba were off the bill, which is true. I could've gone if I hadn't heard here :eek: . And regardless of what Primal Scream's excuses for dumping them at such short notice is, their music is still offensive and should be confined to a tape deck in Whelans. As it turns out, the excuse was pretty lazy/lame anyway.
So, GO WHEELS!
Yeah don't shoot de bleedin' messengah wha'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back