Primal Scream are CUNTS. (3 Viewers)

thegoone said:
who listens to what old people think these days anyway
nobody
young people should listen to old people. i only found this out when i got old. it's not too late for you though?!

hag said:
what? yawn what? a shit band is a shit band...
Do we have to get into another argument which goes along the lines of

"That band's shit"

"No, it's not"

etc

until everyone realises it is all down to personal taste etc etc etc.

(Your opinion in such arguments is null and void, mind!)

thegoone said:
im nearing the quater century mark myself so you shouldn't pay any attention to me

im well over the 1/4 century mark if i count my sperm days too
yeah, what*ever*. and don't come back with some "i pity the fool..." off the cuff remark. it's old.

choking_tara said:
Do we have to get into another argument which goes along the lines of

"That band's shit"

"No, it's not"

etc

until everyone realises it is all down to personal taste etc etc etc.

(Your opinion in such arguments is null and void, mind!)
wow, you and bag'o'cans should fuck, there's just no messing with you guys...

Meself and the boy and a mate are sitting there in the boozer last night discussing the Guardian's top 100 British albums of all time (Screamadelica is in there, yet not one Queen album, cunts). And we started discussing whether or not certain albums were better than others and why.

So it starts out with a bit of a 'it's a matter of taste', and does seem futile... but ends in me learning things- about music and about why other people prefer certain things within a song or a group that I have may have no interest in, and therefore not previously appreciated it. Discussing music (along withl listening to music, reading etc.) helps you become brainy and appreciate different aspects of music.

aoifed said:
Meself and the boy and a mate are sitting there in the boozer last night discussing the Guardian's top 100 British albums of all time (Screamadelica is in there, yet not one Queen album, cunts). And we started discussing whether or not certain albums were better than others and why.

So it starts out with a bit of a 'it's a matter of taste', and does seem futile... but ends in me learning things- about music and about why other people prefer certain things within a song or a group that I have may have no interest in, and therefore not previously appreciated it. Discussing music (along withl listening to music, reading etc.) helps you become brainy and appreciate different aspects of music.
it's good to learn tings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back