Pouges Christmas Concert (1 Viewer)

Dropkicks arent worthy of cleaning the vomit and spilled booze off shane mcgowans shoes.
But this will still be deadly.

Saw them in a tent in leeds a few years back. They played Wild Rover and a gang of fat americans next to me started hugging each other. Fuck sakes like.

Mind you, they were wicked in the spailpin in cork in 99.

It'll probley cost near to 50 yo's or more which i cant afford/wouldnt pay.
Funny when it was only shane it was 20yo's must be that the real star of the band is Spider thats why they shot the prices up, of course.

Prices are a fucking joke, makes me appreciate the likes of John and GZ
Did watch the Pogues minus Shane but with Joe fair few years back, nowt special tbh.

Don't buy your tickets online (ticketmasterbaters), bought 4 (€45 each), plus €5.50 "handling charge" - thats 5.50 per fuckin ticket.

So the wankers took 22 fuckin euro to go to the printer fold the tickets and put them in an envelope..... on top of the €180 for the tickets.

But its the original Pogues, at chritsmas.......

bandit said:
Dropkicks arent worthy of cleaning the vomit and spilled booze off shane mcgowans shoes.

I think thats a bit harsh, Their first two records were good. They were excellent the time the played in Dorans with Runnin Riot. Gone down hill since then but they're not as shit as they're made out to be.

Shay HT said:
But its the original Pogues, at chritsmas.......
And it's miles away in the Point, where you can't smoke, or bring your overpriced pint, which you can only buy two at a time, anywhere near the stage - which is going to be about 200ft away. And the sound is shite. And 90% of the crowd are farmers and dare bords.

glen said:
And it's miles away in the Point, where you can't smoke, or bring your overpriced pint, which you can only buy two at a time, anywhere near the stage - which is going to be about 200ft away. And the sound is shite. And 90% of the crowd are farmers and dare bords.

Dunno if Glen is joking as usual here, but he pretty much sums up my actual opinion of this gig!

It'll be...

hotcurry1.jpg

glen said:
Well said

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back