Poster Plagiarism (1 Viewer)

fair enough its pretty mucha copy paste job, but its not the most oroiginal thing in the world to start with. a 9x4 table in ms word hardly constitutes a doctrate in graphic design like.

Yep, I'm with Anthony. That's pretty stupid.

fair enough its pretty mucha copy paste job, but its not the most oroiginal thing in the world to start with. a 9x4 table in ms word hardly constitutes a doctrate in graphic design like.

WHAT!?

Do you know what I hate, any graphic designer that uses Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Gimp or any computer aided design package. I mean all their stuff looks the same, don't you agree?

Same goes for carpenters and plastic sergeons, same tools, same outcome, no originality.

:rolleyes:

why is it pretty stupid???

did you take all the photo's in the original specifically for that poster, or is it a random collage on a 9 x 4 table??

did you take all the photo's in the original specifically for that poster, or is it a random collage on a 9 x 4 table??

All created from scratch including the grid. The photo's are screen grabs from a Halfset video which took a considerable amount of time to capture and edit.
Probably a little more time than it took the plagiarist to stick some other band names over the top.

He made the collage, another person took said collage and changed the band names on it, that's plagiarism. Whether collages are popular or not is besides the point.

If all the pictures had been changed you might have a semblance of a point but as is you don't.

ha, just spotted live_wireCork, what say you? pretty stupid to copy a poster from ireland for a poster in...ireland. doh!

This heaps a whole new level of stupidity onto the plagiarist.

definitley.

fogive me for having anything other then thumped most great politic leader manifest on this. i like the resourcefulness of it. its got a nice 15 year old punk ethic to it, just stealing something and sellotaping your own name over it. makes the bands seem more interesting to me then the bands with a design team on thier side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back