Post Pictures of What you think other Thumped posters look like. (1 Viewer)

I just read through Salsa's posts and have come to the conclusion that not only does he look like, he IS...............

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Drummer seeks musicans for new original band in galway.Influences radiohead, low,mogwai,right up to Cornelius,Lali Puna,Third eyefoundation.Pleasemail [EMAIL="[email protected]."][email protected].[/EMAIL]

then

Mapex V series 5 piece for sale.Snare x 3.Crash 16" 18" 18" 20" ride 20" paiste and zildjian.Metal case for cymbals all stands for all cymbals.Drum stool and drumsticks.

then

who the fuck would want to buy any of this horrible shite???so cow?? large mound???fuck right off ye cunts,

hmmmmm

Classic Salsa!

I see this:

smnick.jpg

Wow. He's lovely. I don't feel like I look like him. But he seems happy with himself so I'll go with it.

Wow. He's lovely. I don't feel like I look like him. But he seems happy with himself so I'll go with it.

I have no idea what you look like but I kinda get an image in my head of anyone I've never met before. If I don't know what you look like, I make it up and it gets stuck there. Well, until it's replaced with an actual image. For me, that's you.

It looks like your brain is trying to escape through one side of your head, but I'm sure it's just a dodgy photo.

no, no, that's fairly accurate.

I have no idea what you look like but I kinda get an image in my head of anyone I've never met before. If I don't know what you look like, I make it up and it gets stuck there. Well, until it's replaced with an actual image. For me, that's you.

so how right do you normally get it when you actually meet the people?

bearing in mind this is me

face%20lynch2%20copy.jpg

so how right do you normally get it when you actually meet the people?

bearing in mind this is me

Usually I'd say it's about 50/50. I figured you having darker hair but everything else was pretty close. One person threw me for a loop though at the Christmas party the year before. I was very confused and just kept saying, "No, that's just not right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back