• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 3

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
So the two brothers (one of whom is amusingly nicknamed interpaul due to his rather intense nature) and some of they friends are headed to interpol the next night, and were asking me about post gig club type entertainment. Now, given that i hate dublin and, despite spending a summer commuting there every week or so, have never been to a club there, i couldn't tell him much, so i was hoping you guys could chip in...

commuters who hate dublin tend to find solace in copper face jacks. plenty of friendly faces from the country. and gardai. can't believe this gig is tomorrow. when i bought my ticket santa had not yet a twinkle in his eye and popes freely walked the earth.

Latex lizzie said:
..I'm open to correction on this but as far as I know there are no late night clubs that are any good in dublin.

I agree. its largely due to the amount of idiots there and also the amount of awful music and also the price of a fucking drink.

youre better off getting cans and wandering the streets shouting at people.

Latex lizzie said:
..I'm open to correction on this but as far as I know there are no late night clubs that are any good in dublin.

I don't think I could disagree with that ....

Having spent years living in Dublin and thankfully moving back west in recent times...

I'll tell you what..I'm off too berlin next weekend with a bunch of mates. I will do a review of some of the clubs and see how they compare..If I was a betting man I would say they don't.Compare that is.

missing Interpol. bit sad about it - had a ticket but am going over to London to see The Wedding Present instead. misguided loyalty to Gedge

Latex lizzie said:
I'll tell you what..I'm off too berlin next weekend with a bunch of mates. I will do a review of some of the clubs and see how they compare..If I was a betting man I would say they don't.Compare that is.

tresor!

Davy Chase said:
missing Interpol. bit sad about it - had a ticket but am going over to London to see The Wedding Present instead. misguided loyalty to Gedge
You could go see them support Coldplay(!) in Marlay park this summer. The faintest bit of credibility I have in Interpol has now vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back