Post Human Amusements at Hourly Rates Guided By Voices (1 Viewer)

Guided by Voices are playing in London on the 5th June.

Will anyone put them on in Dublin?

Guided by Voices are playing in London on the 5th June.

Will anyone put them on in Dublin?

Forbidden Fruit is the previous weekend. The Monday have Elbow and First Aid Kit announced; if that's the guitar day they're putting on then maybe it'll be that. I'd hope for a standalone gig though

Forbidden Fruit is the previous weekend. The Monday have Elbow and First Aid Kit announced; if that's the guitar day they're putting on then maybe it'll be that. I'd hope for a standalone gig though
The venue in London has a capacity of 720. It'll sell out in a day. I'd much prefer a dedicated gig... they'd easily do a three hour set.

GBV Confirmation (2).PNG

I can't believe it. After almost 23 years of listening to Guided By Voices, I'm finally getting to see them.

The gig sold out in 30 seconds.

View attachment 12581

I can't believe it. After almost 23 years of listening to Guided By Voices, I'm finally getting to see them.

The gig sold out in 30 seconds.

Thrilled for you dude. I haven't been a fan for as long but I'm seeing them for the first time this year too and I'm fucking psyched for it.

Do you know about the voided by ponces gig in Bello Bar in a couple of weeks?

Got tickets for both nights (another one just added). Not sure which one I'll be able to go to ........ will offload the other when I know.

I saw them once before ..... 2002 in the Ambassador.

Last night I had a dream GBV were playing Ireland, not really sure why since I like them well enough but no massive fan. Anyway, for this tour they had hired Jarvis Cocker to be frontman and at the Irish gig they only played songs written by Irish independent acts . They were doing the same for local independent music in every city they played on their European tour.

Thinking of emailing them with my idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back