Portrait-type photos? (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Hey, I might be chancing my arm and being a total asshole, but I was wondering if anyone is really good at taking portrait-type photos, and would like to do so in exchange for lunch or pints or fancy cocktails? I hesitate to say 'headshots' because that makes me want to throw up on myself, but this thing I'm applying for requires a recent photo, and I think it needs to be a good one.

Basically, I just need someone to take a picture of me that makes me look like I fit the job description, but I don't want to get headshots done because I don't think that's what they're looking for, if that makes any sense. But I don't think a snapshot will do the trick, either, nor will a wanky sepia-toned self-portrait of me in my WWDD t-shirt.

OMG, see, I already feel like a big load of wank even asking for this shit. I need a drink.

im guessing just from looking through photos here, RSJ, mr pharmacist or ICUH8N would be the men for ya.

dare i ask what job requires a portrait?

im guessing just from looking through photos here, RSJ, mr pharmacist or ICUH8N would be the men for ya.

dare i ask what job requires a portrait?

Not a portrait as such, just a 'recent photo', but I have a feeling it makes a difference. It's more about making me look like I fit their description than anything else. I don't think it matters if one is a minger, just that one looks like the sort of person they want.

Not a portrait as such, just a 'recent photo', but I have a feeling it makes a difference. It's more about making me look like I fit their description than anything else. I don't think it matters if one is a minger, just that one looks like the sort of person they want.

Are you going for a telly job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back