poor fucker on 6 o'clock news (1 Viewer)

That gif is mesmerising. He looks like a marionette with the strings cut.

Yeah.. I think its the arc his left leg creates as it whirls through the air.. hmmm.. he's fairly Charlie Chaplin too

2z68bvt.gif

has anyone done one of those 'cat with lazer eyes flies in from right and zapps his feet' giffs yet?? it'd be deadly with the newsreader guy.

maybe he had cans. i know its a penny's type bag, but if it was cans, i'd save the cans at the expense of the body.
looks like clothes to me, too light to be cans. or hopefully he had a bag of frozen peas in there to put on the massive lump on his bonce after the fall

its got good momentum though, and he grabs for it before his head has finished whipping off the ground. but yeah, not enough momentum for cans.

if that's really his facebook profile he's from ballyhaunis, so it might have been a package of hang sangiches and a pint carton of milk

if that's really his facebook profile he's from ballyhaunis, so it might have been a package of hang sangiches and a pint carton of milk

it depends. wasn't it friday's news?? if its friday then its two cans agus geansai.

if the footage was from monday its gangitches agus bainne ur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back