Polish restaurant fuck over worker (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Just got this e-mail today:

WARNING! SLAVE LABOUR ZONE!
Martha arrived to Dublin to earn money for next year of her studies. She found a job in GOSPODA POLSKA (POLISH INN) in Capel Street. After 10 hours of work as a kitchen porter she was told that it was a mock day and the company did not pay for it. The manager told Martha that she would give her a call to let her know whether they are going to keep her at work in restaurant. Finally, the manager did not call.
Once Martha asked for money after couple of days, amazingly, it turned out the manager could not recall who Martha was. Martha asked Independent Workers Union for help. Despite a union representative intervened the management of POLISH INN still does not notice anything wrong about their activity and refuses to pay for work.
Martha is not the only person treated like that. POLISH INN deliberately cuts its costs, paying nothing to naive young people who do not know Irish Labour Law and cannot defend themselves.
BOYCOTT POLISH INN !!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO SO AS WELL !Polish Group of INDEPENDENT WORKERS UNION
Email: [email protected]

Fibber Magees did the same thing to my sister , years ago.

It took our ex-army buddy glowering menacingly at the cunt in charge to convince him to pay up

Bosses , like landlords can never be trusted

A pub i worked for in tralee a few years back kept mine and a load of other (mostly polish and nigerian) lads wages on the basis that it was "emergency tax". One of the polish dudes was owed over two grand, one of the nigerian lads five. I went to the tax office to talk about it and they said they wanted to prosecute but i rang yer man and told him what they said and he paid everyone back the same day. I'd never work in a pub or restaraunt again, they always seem to be run by cowboy fuckheads.

Yeah, I used to work in a pub run by this guy.

bravestarr.jpg

He totally ripped me off.

First I heard of them

But after reading this I want one

pity eirecore won't let me patronise The Polish Inn though

no pierogies for me

don't make me slap you!

Which type did you have sweet or savoury? i like both but the savoury ones known as russian pierogies are fuckin amazing.
I've only tried the perlogi's the lads at work have brought in and they're fuckin horrible. They've been known to clear a table of ten men with the smell off them. No shit.

Pierogis are fab. Even the frozen ones you can get in Dunnes now are half decent-but they will never top that other classic of central/eastern european quisine-the Borek.......hmmmmmmmmmmm.

All you meat eaters should check out head cheese- i've often wondered what it's like??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back