Playing music and having kids... (1 Viewer)

If I have kids they are going to sit quietly beside me while I play piano and then they'll unintrusively turn the page of the sheet music in the right places. Or so I imagine.

I think this will actually be Richie's children Ro :). I was recently chatting to a girl about having children and she was saying that one of the advantages of having a child would be that you'd be on maternity leave and so would have time to write a book. I tried to break it to her gently that babies actually take up a lot of time and hard work.

Hats off to anyone who has a child and manages to do anything creative. I don't have children and still can't seem to find much time in my life for anything.

I was recently chatting to a girl about having children and she was saying that one of the advantages of having a child would be that you'd be on maternity leave and so would have time to write a book.

Ha ha ha! Hilarious.

As someone said to me once, when you have small children, you have to start thinking of your free time in terms of 15 minute chunks.

You just have to get super-organised about things if you want to keep making music. It's totally do-able (but then all I have to do really is turn up for practice).

Ha ha ha!!!! Thankfully none that i know of. I was happily sitting on the couch watching an episode of Two Fat Ladies when i went into labour. ..technically speaking, we were three fat ladies that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back