Plagerizing others work.... (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Just pinched this!

"most people eat meat coz they were brought up in a country where it is 'acceptable' to eat meat.Breaking from the 'acceptable',or basically thier own comfort zone is just too fuckin hard for them...regardless of the suffering and misery that this contributes to.They play hell about other countries eating animals that aren't 'acceptable' to be eaten in this country tho,but cant see past the 'acceptableness' fuckin bollox of it all.its a very basic level of thinking really......"

It mightily impressed me, even at this time of night!

I was in my own nirvana, listening to sounds and reading a veggie debate over on Conflicts forums, wish I could remember half the stuff they say, I would have 99% of my townie friends veggies!

Meat is dinner.

Red meat is the best. Charred on the outside and still raw on the inside, a perfect steak can make you imagine it's still softly pumping blood onto your warm, white plate. Open up this novela of gore and devour each slice as if it were a chapter of this noble beast's pain. Such delicious, soft, feather-light pain.

Meat.
Bacon.

CRISPY BACON!

Just pinched this!

"most people eat meat coz they were brought up in a country where it is 'acceptable' to eat meat.Breaking from the 'acceptable',or basically thier own comfort zone is just too fuckin hard for them...regardless of the suffering and misery that this contributes to.They play hell about other countries eating animals that aren't 'acceptable' to be eaten in this country tho,but cant see past the 'acceptableness' fuckin bollox of it all.its a very basic level of thinking really......"

It mightily impressed me, even at this time of night!
yeah, meat is totally a product of a fucked up society - when humans were primitive and pure all they ate was linda mccartney sausages and supernoodles. eating meat is unnatural.
if i was to stop being vegetarian it would be mostly out of embarrassment at the people i have to share the tag with.

You can't fucking get linda mccartney sausages anywhere now anyway. Fuck that bitch, I'm off to eat some lovely sosmix. Oly baby...you can smoke my meaty pole any day. I may be burnt on the outside...but I'm always raw on the inside.

You can't fucking get linda mccartney sausages anywhere now anyway. Fuck that bitch, I'm off to eat some lovely sosmix. Oly baby...you can smoke my meaty pole any day. I may be burnt on the outside...but I'm always raw on the inside.

the supermarket on smithfeild square has them.

phew

I thought she'd taken the recipe to the grave and the stores had finally run out

i dont think that you should be scare mongered into being a vegatarian. saying eating veggies is the only way. wondering would you eat meat if it was killed humanely and the animals lived in nice surroundings and not pumped full of drugs? would you eat meat then

i dont think that you should be scare mongered into being a vegatarian. saying eating veggies is the only way. wondering would you eat meat if it was killed humanely and the animals lived in nice surroundings and not pumped full of drugs? would you eat meat then

Yes, if I caught and killed it myself I'd eat it for sure. Yum yum!

Who says veggies are the only way? Feckless hippies, health freaks and other moon children of variant degeneracy.

Factory farms and especially the way meat and eggs are produced are fuckin gross, not to mention horrifically cruel. Really really fuckin miserably despicably cruel. Apart from that, it's just filthy, the stuff that gos in there, fuckin disgusting.

If I could hunt and kill something myself I'd do it for sure. In fact, in the the cannabalistic blood cult I'm planning to found after the bomb, I'll be hunting YOU. Yes, YOU. I'll eat you in a little pie.

RhudbardPie2.jpg

livestock is responsible for over 50% of greenhouse emitions in new zeland. if they didn't eat those wooly little bastards there, we'd all be doomed. but seriously i'm back eatin meat again and not too proud of myself because of it. i'd personally like to be able to bouycott the industry for the rest of my life, i'll give it another blast again after christmas. mmmmmmm turkey

yo janer you said you were reading this on a conflict forum or something. i wonder what stories paco's dinner bib could enlighten us with -on this matter.:rolleyes: i'm sure he's fond of the aul' fry ups after a night on the sauce

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back