Place in Dublin for quick instrument/stereo for cash exchange? (1 Viewer)

flickerx

How's it going, living abroad at the moment, coming back in July or August.
I've run up a few debts and need to pay them off as soon as possible, so I've decided to get rid of some stuff I had in storage - a direct drive record deck, a three channel mixer, a trumpet, a behringer compressor, maybe one or two other bits and pieces.

I'll be under a bit of time pressure to pay loans off - going the gumtree / buyandsell route really frustrates me, too many time wasters who say they'll come around and then dont, I'd rather just offload the stuff even if it means a bit less cash in the end.

Is there anywhere in Dublin that will do a cash exchange for these; maybe one here that people have used before?

Would any music shops take the trumpet? I'd prefer to see it in a music shop rather than a pawn shop, so it gets a good home rather than sitting on a shelf gathering dust.

Thanks

fx

Hi,

how much for the trumpet?

J

I dunno, I got it for around €250 a few years ago. Its in good condition, wasnt used much at all to be honest, I never really got into it (regret) and it used to hurt my lips too much. Comes with a nice carrying case. I was hoping for around the €150 mark. I dont have any photos of it now, but I could possibly get my Dad to go and take a photo of it so I could email it to you, if you think you'd be interested in it at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back