pitfalls of getting a manager.. (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by wackdoodle
What the hell IS this? The lick Barry's ass forum?

Oh Barry, "you're so cool", "Baa-ree", "don't ever change".
Faggots.

And 'Burgerbarbaby', do you think it's okay and funny to use an avatar of a down syndrome teenager?
When you have to take a dig at the obvious, it just shows what a great imagination you have for humour? Way to go! Hey, lets slag black people next. They're different too! Saves the hassle of thinking of something that actually IS funny. You're the fuckin' retard mate!

Jaysus.... feel the envy....? Do you? Do you?

hey wackdoodle you knob

you don't mind referring to people as "faggots" do you?....hmm...that's a slur against gay people isn't it....

are you barry?
You're barry aren't you? You are! Or Hag. Or Billy.

Go on, tell us.

Originally posted by snakybus
hey wackdoodle you knob

you don't mind referring to people as "faggots" do you?....hmm...that's a slur against gay people isn't it

Go on, tell us.

10 out of 10 for stating the obvious.
When you call someone a dickhead, is that a slur against people with dicks on their head?
Go on, tell us. I'm not quick as you at figuring out blatantly obvious things like that.

Woah! You got me good there. Any more slick tricks up your sleeve? You really made me look like a fool.

And Lorcanzo. Can't you speak properly? Your last post barely made sense. What are you trying to say, man?

I'm not quick as you at figuring out stuff, cos I'm a cretinous shit gargler with no friends who lashes out at world which shows me no love, I'm sorry I'm so so sorry.

Nice one.

:D

10 out of 10 for stating the obvious.
When you call someone a dickhead, is that a slur against people with dicks on their head?
Go on, tell us. I'm not quick as you at figuring out blatantly obvious things like that.

that doesn't make any sense

what are you on about you idiot?

You fucking twat

Woah! You got me good there. Any more slick tricks up your sleeve? You really made me look like a fool.

And Lorcanzo. Can't you speak properly? Your last post barely made sense. What are you trying to say, man?

Go one then, just the one.

Re: You fucking twat

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
My mother took thalidomide while she was pregnant with me. That's why I'm a retard. The guy in the avatar is actually me.

Don't let it get you downy. We all have special talents and are unique in our own way.
E.G. I can do 200 volleys with a football, and you can fit 200 cumshots in your mouth. Talent is talent.

Re: Re: You fucking twat

Don't let it get you downy. We all have special talents and are unique in our own way.
E.G. I can do 200 volleys with a football, and you can fit 200 cumshots in your mouth. Talent is talent.

You foulmouthed little tic. You bloated retching flatworm. You vapid fistful of your own shit ripped from your pulsating hole and stuffed down your own throat while you wipe the tears from your eyes because you love it so much and why won't anyone understand?
Is this as good as it gets for you? Sitting in front of your computer like a slimy turd which just slipped out, looking at Thumped all day for some unsuspecting punter to wander by so you can get your keyboard all brown? That's what you like, isn't it, brownboy. ISN'T IT?

Originally posted by Janitor Jaxin
I just thought of a pitfall of getting a manager. He/she might go mental and eat your head.

pitfall.gif

Dammit.
Too late to edit now.
I stand for all time as one scummy-minded bastard.

Edit:
Still.
It was funny while I was writing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back