pitfalls of getting a manager.. (1 Viewer)

You don't need a manager unless you can afford one, and really don't wanna deal with booking shit. Simple. If you're poor, you're just gonna have te muck in without one.

I'd hire a dancer before a manager anywayz. Dancers are a great buzzz.

i th9ink that when we get bigger my band will strat away get a manager and try to get signed.
once youre signed the record company will give you a manager and then ytou don't have to worry about that stuff, just play thre music.

most likely barry, the record co wont give you a manger so they can just exploit you that wee bit more

its a business, makes more sense to get the managers cut too

Originally posted by barry
i th9ink that when we get bigger my band will strat away get a manager and try to get signed.
once youre signed the record company will give you a manager and then ytou don't have to worry about that stuff, just play thre music.

They'll give you a manager who will get you hooked on coke, make you release stuff you don't want to and will use the money you generate from the sales of your singles to help fund his thriving arms and heroin trading company

Originally posted by aoifed
Does your new drummer have a fancy 'do then?

This is him. No-one is allowed to see the do. Or he starts wailing, ruining rehearsals and gigs.

Attachments

• bryan.jpg
    bryan.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 214
Originally posted by barry

barry, you're great. can i keep you in a little box and take you out for chats now and then? you're the bestest.

What the hell IS this? The lick Barry's ass forum?

Oh Barry, "you're so cool", "Baa-ree", "don't ever change".
Faggots.

And 'Burgerbarbaby', do you think it's okay and funny to use an avatar of a down syndrome teenager?
When you have to take a dig at the obvious, it just shows what a great imagination you have for humour? Way to go! Hey, lets slag black people next. They're different too! Saves the hassle of thinking of something that actually IS funny. You're the fuckin' retard mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back