Pipe bomber wanted to make a "smiley" (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Syb

a) anyways, i dont care what you think goff....get a life...im not rude until someone hurts me ok??

b) and dont say yuk! about america cuz you know if you could you would live there,

c) here, you win, happy??/

here's the deal.

a) I never hurt you. You just had a bad reaction to my opinion. And couldn't take a joke.

b) I would NOT live in Amercica if I could. You yanks think that about everyone. Your arrogance knows no bound

C) I really don't eed anyone to tell me whether or not Ive won anything. I wasn't aware it was a contest.

Imagine that? Did I say something wrong?

This was in my PM Box from Syb.

"youre a fucking retard, i hope some day you get whats coming to you for being such a hateful person, im sure you wouldnt be thrilled about the "smiley" bombing if it was your family that was hit youre fucked up in the head and hey! youre not american.... my point is proven you git"

Anyone know what she's talking about?

I'd be almost upset if I didn't get a certain glee from pissing off yanks, who let's face it, deserve it. Especially if that diatribe is anything to go by.

Me? Hateful? Au contraire, my little flowery petal....

And retarded? I most certainly am not.

And every day I count my blessings for not being American. Though, the way they are going I probably will have to be. Like the Polish were German in WWII. (Sorry, I forgot you know fuck all history).

You know, Syb...you know fuck all about my family or whether or not they have ever been victims of anything like that. So stop your whining and try and grow the fuck up.

Am I on your ignore list yet? Ignorance is bliss.

SYB - if you love America so much why dont you fuck off and live there ..

and you can take THEKEDS,POPSTAR and all those shites with you while you're at it . .

.|..| .|..| .|..|

Syb, are you not that preened blonde VIP-magazine/spice girls type who manages the likes of Popstar & The Keds? And forgive me if I'm mistaken, but aren't you also an American? (an American what, hur hur...)

ok ok ok, people.

lets just cool down here.

look, i know sybs made a few points that probably none of us are in agreement with, but would you just lay off her, ok? shes american. big deal. yawn. the vast majority of us appreciate the gaping humanitarian holes in american foreign policy and their singular insular mindset, but theres no need to gang up on people.

and back to the smiley thread. if ya don't mind.

chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back