Pipe bomber wanted to make a "smiley" (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Syb
ARGH! i cant understand what you just said....leaving the stupid american part out of this lets remember that i am BLONDE!!!

naturadl or bottle :p

connor....bottle unfortunately...hehe and 10 years....by the looks of things, you already ARE neutered.....so atleast we'll have someone experienced neutering us!!

Originally posted by Syb
Goff, once again, its not americans you dick weed.....some people in this world are fuct up...bin laden isnt american, but yet he cant seem to stop trying to kill people.....there are tons of fuct up people in the world just cuz its more public when americans do something bad doesnt mean that every fuct up thing that goes on in this world is americas fault STOP GENERALIZING!!! christ sake .......ps yanks are southern

Syb,

Yanks are Northern, not southern.

Americans ARE stupid.

America is powerful because of:

a) their natural resources (pointed out above);

b) their political colonialism that they have perpetrated since their independence (do you want a list of the wars they have been involved in? - Would take a while - actually, just think of every conflict that's taken place on this planet for the last 150 years; that should almost cover it);

c) political bribery.

It's all about them having a sphere of influence. To me, that wouldn't be a problem if they weren't so FUCKING STUPID!

Generalizing isn't a bad thing either. Not to Yanks (and I mean that in its most colloquial way - and by the way, the South lost the civil war so they have no say in American/Yankee politics, so either way I'm right), who generalize everything down to an accent or a religion anyway. ( "That Bin Laden, he's one of ours who went bad. That Saddam, anohter one of ours gone bad. Geez, that must mean all arabs are against our way of life. Let's kill them all."). And, as I don't know every American personnaly, i can only go with the GENERALIZED image of them, which is the fact that they are stupid. Let's face it, they're descended from a bunch of people who couldn't hack it in their own countries. They're not even indigenous, for fuck's sake (See point above re colonialism).

Never mind the fact that a lot of Americans hate their own country (you want statistics?).

Anyway, it has nothing to do with what nationality they are. If I see a map with a big smiley face on it, damn sure I'm going to smile, whether I like it or not. It's human nature. You smile at me, I smile back.

You might not think Americans are stupid. but i guarantee you when you grow up and realize how they are fucking up the world through a misguided attempt to inflict their way of life on everyone who is different, you'll change your view. Just rememeber that, the first time you're in a conversation and you realize you've just said, "I hate those fukcing Yanks."

America is the land of opportunity because the people are so stupid they will do anything you ask. Billy Graham, for fuck's sake! If you are willing to stand up with an idea, no matter how bizarre, they will follow.

Sheep. Fucking dead-eyed sheep at that.

Rant over.

And I am the least racist person I know. Just because i think they're stupid, doesn't mean I don't like them. Although....

So stop generalizing yourself until you do a bit more research.

And try to work on that sense of humour.

Originally posted by Goff

time you're in a conversation and you realize you've just said, "I hate those fukcing Yanks."

Ok, just read the other replies and relialized that Syb is a yank. Guarantee you will still say it though it might sound a bit different: "I can't believe my country is that stupid." or suchlike.

Now, re Americans being stupid. Yanks are southerners...?

Q.E. Fucking D!

Btw, pms is not an excuse. If I have a ripped arse the day after drinking ten pints of Guinness, can I take it out on you? I think not.

Goff - the Dick Weed

ehh.....ok goff.....see if you were living in america and they all started shitting on ireland youd be liable to stick up for your country no?? but americans don hate ireland or dont talk shit about ireland, go fuck yourself you piece of shit stop talking to me....

so excuse me for living ...you need a serious attitude adjustment my friend....its over now GET OVER IT!!!

jeeze-ul-petes .......

anyone else feeling a bit cold??

and maybe i would smile at you....seeing as how im generally a nice person until someone says americans need a swift kick up the ass......thats generalizing and yes, ok yanks are from the north so i made a typo?? god you petty piece of shit....

no more time for your crap bye bye

Syb,i agree that we should not generalis(z?)e about americans.They are not all stupid.

However,i live in canada,which lets face it,might as well be america.And one thing strikes me about the people in NA,it's their total lack of social responsibility.A lot of them are completely oblivious to the problems the rest of the world faces,they are happy enough driving their SUV's down their four lane highways,drinking their starbucks and munching their big macs.

Don't ever incinuate that we should be grateful to the US.

Ah nothing like a nice healthy opinion.

No need to be rude.

But you can't help that. I'm sure.

Of course, if I was living in America (yuk!) and they started to criticise ireland, it would really depend on whether or not the criticism is justified, methinks.

Typo? Yeah, right. You manged to spell a completely different word.

Typical Yank. Can't admit they are wrong and have to resort to name calling and voilence.

"go fuck yourself you piece of shit " ?! I would, but i can't get round to doing it.

"no more time for your crap bye bye"... Are ALL Americans this rude?

Run. little girl; hide your head under the covers.

And I wouldn't let my daughter die her hair if she was eleven.

Fucking country full of dysfunctional incest cases. (Just had to throw that one in).

GENERALIZING! :p no seriously, i agree whole heartedly that the government in america is shit but the government should not make up the people and yes george bush is a big ol ball sac......i dont like him but there wasnt much going in this past election, either way....you should pity america more like cuz we have such a nerd running it :p hehe ok, enough about all this shit, i love canada by the way:) honestly, i used to go to toronto the whole time cuz my auntie(whos moved back to limerick) was living there and i prety much grew up there awww childhood memories!!! :( i miss my childhood!!

ehh getting back to the point -

this is how far he got... the eye on the left looks a bit ropey, mind

intro.map.gif

he looks like our pal Happy if you ask me
story.helder2.ap.jpg

ok NOW youre going off topic goff...

people here dye their hair, so what youre gonna blame that on americans too??? i also have purple highlights in my hair *GASP* an irish person wouldnt colour their hair!! OH MY!!! americans are the devil!

anyways, i dont care what you think goff....get a life...im not rude until someone hurts me ok??

and dont say yuk! about america cuz you know if you could you would live there, and thats not trying to be all cocky, in all fairness goff, america is a beautiful country, maybe not as pretty as ireland, but it is alot of fun !!! oh jeeze goff, im giving up bleh!!

here, you win, happy??/

Ah.... America is full of stupid people. It's also home of some very intelligent people. It's a big fuck-off country, so there's bound to be that. They have dodgy politics though..... then again, so do we.....

Anyway, we'll all be ruled by China in about thirty years, so it's re-arranging deck chairs on the Titantic if you ask me....

I really should do some work... or find another job....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back