Pineapple Express - New Rogen/Apatow film trailer (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It looks alright I guess.. Since Superbad was such a divisive film on here, this one should be interesting..

cool. im not sure im totally sold by teh trailer, but i love Rogen and that line: "quick! grab the fruit roll ups"

hehehehehe

This is David Gordon Green directing, right? The guy who did All the Real Girls & George Washington? Can't check that trailer here.

This movie better follow the Apatow model of loooooong scenes of obvious improv, poor editing and woeful pacing!

Still though, always just about funny enough to make it charming. The opening 15 minutes of Superbad are just fucking magic.

This movie better follow the Apatow model of loooooong scenes of obvious improv, poor editing and woeful pacing!.

You got your wish on the pacing. It takes a while to gather steam too. Only a few of those improve scenes.

Although my least favorite of the Apatow / Rogan movies it was still a really good laugh and well worth a watch. Less heart than the other movies, and Rogan's lead carachter is certainly the least empathy insiring of those he's done so far.

There's also a Huey Lewis soundtrack song! The hook of which goes: "How did we get into this mess??......Pineapple Express!" Bahahaha!

I saw this tonight..I'm usually a big Apatow fan but wasn't as crazy about this as I had been on the others..Thought it was overly long and just not as funny as it could have been..has some funny bits but thought the fight scenes dragged on longer than was neccessary..

I saw this tonight..I'm usually a big Apatow fan but wasn't as crazy about this as I had been on the others..Thought it was overly long and just not as funny as it could have been..has some funny bits but thought the fight scenes dragged on longer than was neccessary..

yeah, i didn't think this was great. I didn't laugh much.
In saying that, it wasn't as bad as finding sarah marshal which was the worst piece of crap

I really liked it, for a comedy it made me laugh which always helps and while Rogans character wasn't as empathic as his other ones, I think that James Franco's character more then makes up for it.

The supporting characters also seemed to worrk really well together which I suppose is what happens when you hire all your mates to be in your flicks.

Also like Mr Pants I enjoyed the fight scenes and the fact that they went on for so long made then even funnier.

As a side note, I've never seen Freaks and Geeks and was gonna buy it on Play. I'm a 28 year old would I still enjoy a high school tv show?

As a side note, I've never seen Freaks and Geeks and was gonna buy it on Play. I'm a 28 year old would I still enjoy a high school tv show?
no way in hell is 28 too old for this, might even help with the 80s references. this isnt even close to the best of the show but i always kinda liked mr rosso.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back