Piano Man (4 Viewers)

42987.jpg

OK YOU DUFUSES.

My friend Regan from Canada almost puked laughing when I told her I loved 'The Stranger' by Billy Joel. Not because of him like, but because of the way I pronounced his name, Billy Joe-elle. They all pronounce it like foal, coal, Noel, shoal, prole, stole eh...zzzz anyway. That's all. But this is coming from a nation who call cling film seranwrap and gave birth to Alanis Morrisette so whatever.

aoifed said:
Billy 'JOLE'

or

Billy 'JOE- ELLE'?

aoifed said:
OK YOU DUFUSES.

My friend Regan from Canada almost puked laughing when I told her I loved Billy Joel. Not because of him like, but because of the way I pronounced his name, Billy Joe-elle. They all pronounce it like foal, coal, Noel, shoal, prole, stole eh...zzzz anyway. That's all. But this is coming from a nation who call cling film seranwrap and gave birth to Alanis Morrisette so whatever.

eh, Canadians say "Abooot" don't they??? 'nuff said!

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Well-known little-known fact: Bryan Adams is actually a very good photographer.

Actually - one of the guys I work with used to work in the london studio where Adams gets his prints done. Apparently they used to really look forward to him getting some prints, as he always had pics of himself and models getting down with their bad selves.

Doorty bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back