photo challenge #10: water (1 Viewer)

DSCF0437.JPG

snotrag, what i would suggest is hosting all those files onto photobucket or flickr. then you take the IMG code and post it here in the img brackets as you have above.

356369069_ee76e94eff.jpg

the sea below the promontory fort at Dun Aenghus on the Aran Islands

302769860_f004921e62.jpg

Erawan falls, Kanchanburi province, Thailand. This was one of the most amazing places I have ever been to. Seven levels of pools like this up an enormous mountainside, all full of fish with monkey above in the trees and lovely warm water. There were hundreds of little pools in between, from bathtub size to small swimming pool so you could swim on your own if you liked. Some kind of sediment had created big smooth lips at every edge and the bottom of the pools was covered in lovely soft sediment too. I will be returning some day.

ithis is me on a wall looking down the flash is the lens but i thinhk it looks like the sun coming up between my legs
DSCF0536.jpg

thought this looked like a canoe crashing and the water reclaiming it
DSCF0535.jpg

County Galway, along the coast below Galway city. It was an amazing day. The water was so blue it almost looks like the Med.

Edit: The fourth one was taken up near Kinvara, North of Galway

I thought they were the Alladies cliffs in Clare.
Pretty shots. Amazing visibility in the sea there. Diving weather. Sigh. I want to start diving again.

I thought they were the Alladies cliffs in Clare.
Pretty shots. Amazing visibility in the sea there. Diving weather. Sigh. I want to start diving again.

Well, they were down towards Clare. I am dreadful at remembering place names and my Aunt was driving so I've no idea where we were exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back