Phantom v Zed (was:mcd v hotpress) (3 Viewers)

Re: mcd v hotpress

Pity Terry couldn't have been called in to preside.

12-judge.jpg

So, the case is finished finally in anyways. All the final submissions were made on Friday afternoon and the judge has reserved judgement. He says he will be back with the verdict on Wednesday November 9th. Hopefully good news that day, then the feckin mayhem of putting the thing on air can begin in earnest.

Pete

jeepers creepers, i missed all of this. mcd withdrawing advertising from hp is just business (i.e. bully-boy intimidation and retribution - happens all the time). neither entity gives a shit about music really, cold hard cash is the bottom line. let them both bleed to death i say.

Hello all,

Slight change of plan. Judge has brought his judgment in the case forward. He will now deliver his verdict tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10.30am. Sooner the better in fairness.

Pete Reed

Congratulations Phantom / Pete Reed

And a big screw you to Geldof. Best wishes and all, but now that you're successful we have to start back-biting you. Can't say you weren't warned!

Looking forward to hearing yiz (and thanks for saving me from George Hook and that Orla Barry spaz).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back