Pete Doherty on the Late Late (2 Viewers)

Ah. Subtlety. "Hi Pete, I demand that you satisfy my producers desire for car-crash television, follow it with a song and then get the fuck off my stage"

And that drunk fool in the audience with all her emotions and well, wine i guess.

Eeeeeeeeyuck.

That was depressing.I mean the chap is obviously delusional about the quality of his material.That tune he did was abysmal.
Why he is rated so highly(by who I know not) I don't understand.He seems like a very melancholy fellow.

That was painful, Pete clearly didn't want to answer the drug questions or Kate Moss ones and that was all Pat had apart from the obligatory "tell us about your Irish heritage" question. I actually ended up feeling sorry for Pete as he squirmed more and more under Pat's robotic questioning.

Not seen The Late Late in years but Pat's interview style still hasn't changed from the ask a scripted question, interrupt guest as soon as they pause, ask another scripted question, if guest deviates panic then ask another scripted question.

Could the chick in the purple not shut the fuck up?

The entire thing was completely embarrassing. My Mam texted me during it, saying she was cringing so much that she had to leave the room - like she used to do when "bedroom" scenes come on in films that we all happened to be watching..

That purple young one had to be a plant.

You'd think someone on loads of pershians would be a bit of craic.

Pat Kenny is a cock weasel!

who survives because rte is run by rich mulas and the d4 goonsquad

Pete Doherty is a dosser It-girl!

who survives because there is a large market in music 'wankers can relate to'.Also he is the poster boy for the indie aesthetic;
london wankbangs in skinny jeans!

Put them together and what do you get - a big pile of wank that you paid for!

jesus, thought dunphy was gonna break down in tears there. came very close. five minutes earlier thought he was gonna sock john reynolds in the mouth.

good watchin

I was heading out just as it ended. Do the cameras always go for the ultra close up of the interviewee's face or was that especially to capture Doherty's heroin ravaged visage?

I noticed that as well.That was mad.I've never seen them do that before.They we'rnt doing it to Dunphy even when he was having trouble emolling his controtions.They went in close but not THAT close.

Yer man Doherty has a big pudgy doughboy face.
A real heroin ravaged fizog walked out in front of me car in Phibsboro this morning.Classic heroin head on him.
I did not want a close up.

I'm loving the end of the song

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

aww shit, what's the last chord again?uuhh uuh

jesus, thought dunphy was gonna break down in tears there. came very close. five minutes earlier thought he was gonna sock john reynolds in the mouth.

good watchin

The panel part where they discuss some current affairs issue is always good. No other talk show does this type of thing, so kudos to the late late show. Dumpy was giving it socks all right.

Pete Doherty. The press need him. I always imagine some of those music jurnos growing up reading about Keith Richards of Iggy Pop or Led Zeppelin and loving all the madness of it. It probably makes them want to write about music. But when they finally get to be professional music journalists all the bands are sensible young married men who do yoga and eat a macrobiotic diet. So Pete Doherty is like the last gasp of the well worn classic/cliche rock star. And he does have a certain charisma. He looks the part. If he was some obese, red faced beardy guy no one would care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back