people who have docked you rep points... (1 Viewer)

hag said:
there there... here, will i undo my zip? xxx
no, it's okay, i don't want to get in a fight with sadie as well...

Zita said:
I think I'd get on swell with Dexta, I'd really like to meet her.
awww :) my cockles are all warmed. i'd like to meet you too. though any time i meet someone through thumped i seem to score with them. er.. are you hot? are you into threesomes?

BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!

my feeling is that anyone who gets annoyed by stuff that gets posted on a message board is akin (i'm using that far too much these days) to someone screaming and yelling at graffiti on a toilet wall.

it's really amazing how much venom it can stir up, especially when everyone knows it's impossible to convey your meaning 100%.

and there it is.

i hate no one. i have enough love in my heart for the whole of africa. the rest of you are going to have to look after the other continents. i also recommend listening to eritrean music to re-charge your love batteries.

xxx

Zita said:
I think I'd get on swell with Dexta, I'd really like to meet her. I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm always just taking the piss. That's why this internet malarkey is so bothersome compared to real life. To show that I'm onny jokin, I'd have to start and finish all my posts with :) People would start finding me creepy.

Zita said:
Yes on all counts. Do I get to touch Tom or just you? Do you date Tom or is that my overactive imagaination?
you're the second person to ask me that.. oddness. no, i date jimmy magee. the thumped person, not the sports commentator. i've no objection to tom getting involved as well though... and why not hag and sadieoutlaw while we're at it? a veritable thumped orgy. then we could talk about it online the next day.

Wavioli said:
this has been a strange one. Im going home now.

docked for egg/mounties, plussed by someone who wants drugs, and someone who has my comp.

confused, moi?
oh, i forgot to say it earlier.. thanks for the egg :)

Super Dexta said:
you're the second person to ask me that.. oddness. no, i date jimmy magee. the thumped person, not the sports commentator.
Well he seems like a nice chap too. They're all nice chaps. I like the sound of this orgy. I could lend one to the party, but he's only posted like 2 messages on Thumped all year, so he wouldn't get any of the private sexy jokes.

Jimmy Magee said:
but look dear - i got us a threesome! well... a (counts on fingers) sixsome. boys: you, hag, tom. girruls: me, zita, sorca. how can you *not* be happy about this?!?
oh and we can have mumble in the afro too, if you insist. and his wife doesn't mind. but he's not allowed sing any of his songs.

I dont know how hag does it. he starts a post about anything, and it winds up with people talking about orgys, unzipping and tight shirts. the guy is even in my dreams, in female form.

and contrary to me docking you rep, I think youre just swell.

Super Dexta said:
but look dear - i got us a threesome! well... a (counts on fingers) sixsome. boys: you, hag, tom. girruls: me, zita, sorca. how can you *not* be happy about this?!?
oh and we can have mumble in the afro too, if you insist. and his wife doesn't mind. but he's not allowed sing any of his songs.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Consarn it I seem to have run out of grist with which to fuel* my exponentially-increasing anger...feck it...(oh wait that gives me an idea):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

* This may well be a horribly mixed metaphor, I'm not sure...what *is* (a) grist anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back