people who have docked you rep points... (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
no, it's okay, i don't want to get in a fight with sadie as well...
jesus, how did i miss this thread?
dexta i think you rock. thank you for considering my feelings when hag offered to unzip his pants for you :rolleyes:

i think i'm going to subscribe today just so i can see who's taken points from me, i've had some funny comments
and really i want my name all big and bold.

SadieOutlaw said:
jesus, how did i miss this thread?
dexta i think you rock. thank you for considering my feelings when hag offered to unzip his pants for you :rolleyes:

i think i'm going to subscribe today just so i can see who's taken points from me, i've had some funny comments
and really i want my name all big and bold.
i was totally joking. and anyway, i was talking about dextra's peter storm jacket because she had been out in the rain and looked miserable.

hag said:
i was totally joking. and anyway, i was talking about dextra's peter storm jacket because she had been out in the rain and looked miserable.
oops, it's kind obvious i was talking about my actual fly. but i resent not being *allowed* to show anyone my boxer shorts, especially since i put so much time and effort into buying exciting ones. and the rest. la la la. hi sadie ;)

hag said:
oooo, a one-word reply, pregnant with hidden meanings. ouch! tschaw sadie, like, whatever. :)
oh that's what you're mad at.
come on hag!!!
look at your picture, it's very you in all the right ways.....anyone want to help me out here?:)

SadieOutlaw said:
oh that's what you're mad at.
come on hag!!!
look at your picture, it's very you in all the right ways.....anyone want to help me out here?:)
oh god, here we go...

me mad at you? you crazy. don't you remember that i pointed out that the shoes i was wearing last night made me look like i was into playing twith teddy bears? and then i woke up on the couch... and where was my willy??? :eek: GONE! disappeared completely!!!

ok now that i'm all bold and blue and fancy pants, here's what i'd like to share:

best docked rep points messege ever,

ms. b. haven says to me
"pointless posts"

:D

SadieOutlaw said:
ok now that i'm all bold and blue and fancy pants, here's what i'd like to share:

best docked rep points messege ever,

ms. b. haven says to me
"pointless posts"

:D
ah wook at you aw bwoo! do share some more remarks. have i ever taken rep points off you?

nope you haven't, only a few have really, but i thought ms. b's was funny.
the rest are just people getting mad because i said i preferred chuck mosely to mike patton. hee hee.

SadieOutlaw said:
the rest are just people getting mad because i said i preferred chuck mosely to mike patton. hee hee.
it's mad how some people are just really retarded, isn't it?

SadieOutlaw said:
heh. somebody took some off me because my favourite sleater-kinney record wasn't the same as their favourite sleater-kinney record. ms.b.haven gave me some once. there's a hilarous pot-kettleness to her talking some off you there though!

SadieOutlaw said:
such silliness, but i suppose it is nice to see some passion even if it's for an overrated pretty boy.
youch! sadie, with these posts, you are surely going to incur some delicious hate-venom!!!! hee hee heeeee :D

reputation_neg.gif
Thumped Christmas do - ...30th November 2004 07:23 PMhagfor calling sadie a dope

heehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back