people who have docked you rep points... (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
no, it's okay, i don't want to get in a fight with sadie as well...
jesus, how did i miss this thread?
dexta i think you rock. thank you for considering my feelings when hag offered to unzip his pants for you :rolleyes:

i think i'm going to subscribe today just so i can see who's taken points from me, i've had some funny comments
and really i want my name all big and bold.

SadieOutlaw said:
jesus, how did i miss this thread?
dexta i think you rock. thank you for considering my feelings when hag offered to unzip his pants for you :rolleyes:

i think i'm going to subscribe today just so i can see who's taken points from me, i've had some funny comments
and really i want my name all big and bold.
i was totally joking. and anyway, i was talking about dextra's peter storm jacket because she had been out in the rain and looked miserable.

hag said:
i was totally joking. and anyway, i was talking about dextra's peter storm jacket because she had been out in the rain and looked miserable.
oops, it's kind obvious i was talking about my actual fly. but i resent not being *allowed* to show anyone my boxer shorts, especially since i put so much time and effort into buying exciting ones. and the rest. la la la. hi sadie ;)

hag said:
oooo, a one-word reply, pregnant with hidden meanings. ouch! tschaw sadie, like, whatever. :)
oh that's what you're mad at.
come on hag!!!
look at your picture, it's very you in all the right ways.....anyone want to help me out here?:)

SadieOutlaw said:
oh that's what you're mad at.
come on hag!!!
look at your picture, it's very you in all the right ways.....anyone want to help me out here?:)
oh god, here we go...

me mad at you? you crazy. don't you remember that i pointed out that the shoes i was wearing last night made me look like i was into playing twith teddy bears? and then i woke up on the couch... and where was my willy??? :eek: GONE! disappeared completely!!!

ok now that i'm all bold and blue and fancy pants, here's what i'd like to share:

best docked rep points messege ever,

ms. b. haven says to me
"pointless posts"

:D

SadieOutlaw said:
ok now that i'm all bold and blue and fancy pants, here's what i'd like to share:

best docked rep points messege ever,

ms. b. haven says to me
"pointless posts"

:D
ah wook at you aw bwoo! do share some more remarks. have i ever taken rep points off you?

nope you haven't, only a few have really, but i thought ms. b's was funny.
the rest are just people getting mad because i said i preferred chuck mosely to mike patton. hee hee.

SadieOutlaw said:
the rest are just people getting mad because i said i preferred chuck mosely to mike patton. hee hee.
it's mad how some people are just really retarded, isn't it?

SadieOutlaw said:
heh. somebody took some off me because my favourite sleater-kinney record wasn't the same as their favourite sleater-kinney record. ms.b.haven gave me some once. there's a hilarous pot-kettleness to her talking some off you there though!

SadieOutlaw said:
such silliness, but i suppose it is nice to see some passion even if it's for an overrated pretty boy.
youch! sadie, with these posts, you are surely going to incur some delicious hate-venom!!!! hee hee heeeee :D

reputation_neg.gif
Thumped Christmas do - ...30th November 2004 07:23 PMhagfor calling sadie a dope

heehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back