people who have docked you rep points... (4 Viewers)

cassette/tape said:
edit:
how many on that list have you met?
i haven't met you at all. you'd love me.
pantone247 - never met him
ms.b.haven - got off with her once, she gave me a cold sore.
unclealo - who?
Anthony - he's me grandad.
casette/tape - no idea, some guy who likes showing off his tats.
avernus - just kinda annoying, i dunno...
snakeybus - claims he's a guy... who knows?
fumblin' deaf ro - i think he's going out with michael knight?

snakybus said:
more revealing would be a list of all the folk who gave me rep points whenever I slagged you hag

heh heh you'll never know
probably the same guys who docked me? i dunno, wild guess. but you're a funny guy so it's possible i gave you rep for slagging me...

Zita said:
Ha ha. Nice thread. I made it obvious to someone today that I knew they had previously docked points from me and I therefore docked rep from them on learning this. However the obviousness of this went whooosh, over their head. Maybe this post will see that penny finally drop.....
some rep to zita if it allows me. you're mad tuned in for a nipper ;)

edit: nope, internet telling me i already have too high an opinion of you. jesus, the internet judging you... i thought humans were bad enough. blah blah, cough cough.

Bag'o'cans said:
what are you? some kind of lover man who girls dream about all the time? man, you better be real handsome when i get around to meeting you, or you'll get a good wallop in the ballix.

hag said:
some rep to zita if it allows me. you're mad tuned in for a nipper ;)

edit: nope, internet telling me i already have too high an opinion of you. jesus, the internet judging you... i thought humans were bad enough. blah blah, cough cough.
Yeah, me and hag are always tongue kissing with rep points.
Oh here's the exchange from earlier that just was just too subtle.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by cassette/tape
the person who took rep off me
because of my 'shit poem'
can burn
in fuck
ing
hell

:)

Zita You should become a paying supporter and find out who the sly dog that docked you rep was, and then you can get them back. I know that's what I like to do. Ahem."

Zita said:
Yeah, me and hag are always tongue kissing with rep points.
Oh here's the exchange from earlier that just was just too subtle.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by cassette/tape
the person who took rep off me
because of my 'shit poem'
can burn
in fuck
ing
hell

:)

Zita You should become a paying supporter and find out who the sly dog that docked you rep was, and then you can get them back. I know that's what I like to do. Ahem."
maybe his poem was shit though and he actually deserved to be docked? my bet is yes. that's the key issue here people. who is really worthy of the points they have? and do righteous people get docked by bullies or 'friend gangs'? that's key here people, not some bullshit casette/tape says.

hag said:
maybe his poem was shit though and he actually deserved to be docked? my bet is yes. that's the key issue here people. who is really worthy of the points they have? and do righteous people get docked by bullies or 'friend gangs'? that's key here people, not some bullshit casette/tape says.
I hid in the shadows waiting for cassette/tape to say something dockable before I pounced. Usually I don't dock points. Er, do I...? I'm pretty sure that anyone else who docked me rep just clicked 'I disapprove' by accident, when they really meant to click 'I approve.'

Zita said:
I hid in the shadows waiting for cassette/tape to say something dockable before I pounced. Usually I don't dock points. Er, do I...? I'm pretty sure that anyone else who docked me rep just clicked 'I disapprove' by accident, when they really meant to click 'I approve.'
you don't have to explain yourself, you did what you thought as necessary to restore some kind of fair play and honesty into the universe. and you'll be justly rewarded when the time comes. that's what these goons don't realise... that time is closing in fast and they're going to be left looking stupid with their girly knickers around their ankles.

ha, this is mad, all these people are sitting in on the thread, not posting anything, just waiting to see what's going to be dredged up next. kind of like the thread that had hag and liadain web smooching. well, not really, but kind of.

i preferred when people had their average-posts-per-day count displayed.

token stupid image to andy-ify the thread:

Naked-Mosh-2.jpg

i'm just trying to get hag to stop calling her 'him' :(

and i'm a girl too :mad:

tom said:
the thread that had hag and liadain web smooching
ah, thems were the days, he has no time for me any more

these are the kind of threads which make people rally 'round each other. they make them nervous and a lot of them just watch on in silence, saying nothing... hoping something funny will occur to them to say before it occurs to someone else. i'm telling you, the internet is a direct reflection of the way people are in real life. absolutely no difference what so ever. this does not apply to me of course. because, using vinnie's logic, i said it, therefore i am exempt.

tom. said:
ha, this is mad, all these people are sitting in on the thread, not posting anything, just waiting to see what's going to be dredged up next. kind of like the thread that had hag and liadain web smooching. well, not really, but kind of.

Super Dexta said:
i'm just trying to get hag to stop calling her 'him' :(

and i'm a girl too :mad:

ah, thems were the days, he has no time for me any more
that's kinda odd... casette/tape, are they your actual tatoos in your avatar? they do nothing for your breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back