People Who Died (12 Viewers)

There are a thousand roads for speculation on that.

Two that i'd throw in

#1 Putin isn't in great health and he cant have that lad outlive him for legacy sake
#2 Putin likes to mess with the sense of security. one week preghozin seems to have been shipped off to shut the fuck up elsewhere, then tragedy strikes. One week Putin is a human talking to tucker carlson, a week later his incarcerated for life in a prison camp foe drops dead.

Once in prison, Navalny lived or died at the pleasure of Putin
The idea that anyone other than Putin is responsible for his death doesn't hold up for long, once you think about it for any length of time

The outside factor likely affecting the timing of this murder is more likely to be the pending Russian election
Killing Navalny isn't just punishment, it's a marker to others
Same as it was with Nemstsov, same with Politkovskaya, and countless others who were brave enough to speak out.

Fancy speaking out against Putin's dictatorship?
Well you know how that ultimately will end for you.

This is how gangs maintain control - with fear.
Russia is a gang.

German football great Andreas Brehme (1960 - 20 February 2024 ) died of heart attack aged 63.

Andi played in three World Cups and scored the winning penalty in the 1990 World Cup Final.
He won league titles with Bayern, Inter Milan and a miraculous 1998 Bundesliga back at Kaiserslautern in his final season (K.F.C. had just been promoted).

He later coached Kaiserslautern and was declared bankrupt.

Andi was a brilliant left wing back, with a big engine and was one of the best dead ball experts of his time. He was famously adept with foot feet. Even taking penalties with either.
Andi was synonymous with Italia 90. RIP.

Last edited:
I had to do some frantic googling last night. This lads death appeared in a footyball WhatsApp group and everyone was sarcastically saying "oh no!"
I thought it was some football legend. And there are other people with the same name.

Once while drunk I got very confused that an anarchist punk mate was talking about going to see him. I eventually realised he meant Andy Irvine, but not until everyone in the pub was laughing at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back