People Who Died (15 Viewers)

So, you can't libel the dead, did he do it?
If you listen to any of the podcasts or do any deep dive into it, it's hard to draw any other conclusion.
Or that was my takeaway.
He murdered that lovely lady and just brassed out the rest of his life, like he was a character in a drama.

Aided and abetted by the inherent uselessness/fecklessness of an Garda Siochana.

Laurie Johnson. Died January 16th. Aged 96

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I haven't seen that intro in decades but right before they hit the ziplines the memory of it popped into my head. I *really* wanted a camo jacket like Bodie's when I was a kid.

That was the original intro credits scene. They later changed it to the shot of the car crashing through the glass.

They dropped the Roller too, right?
Went for Granadas iirc

Kind of weird how this was adult TV but also for kids

Like will today's kids be rhapsodising in later life about NCIS Florida or Line Of Duty?

Lisa Murphy, "Socialite" and former partner of Michael Flatley and later Gerarld Keane.

Just 51.

Cancer is an awful cunt.

RIP

We think we have all this time to do all of these things we want to get done, and in a lot of cases life will have something to say about that

They dropped the Roller too, right?
Went for Granadas iirc

Kind of weird how this was adult TV but also for kids

Like will today's kids be rhapsodising in later life about NCIS Florida or Line Of Duty?
I wonder was that that era where the brit motor industry was self destructing. Hawaii 50 had a Ford contract for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back