People Who Died (13 Viewers)

Jaysis, I haven't had my prostate checked in ages, and all my uncles have had prostate cancer. Better make an appointment

I haven't done it since the start of the pandemic, I'd been doing it for a couple of years before that. I'm a bit younger than the danger zone normally but there's a family history of it.

Just a blood test, no uncomfortable bending over

The trend is that all the males in my family get prostate cancer which is a drag. Grandfather, all uncles, eldest brother. Not my father though. I mentioned this to the gp recently and he told me it's not a thing that runs in families but then after googling it on his phone he changed his mind.

The trend is that all the males in my family get prostate cancer which is a drag. Grandfather, all uncles, eldest brother. Not my father though. I mentioned this to the gp recently and he told me it's not a thing that runs in families but then after googling it on his phone he changed his mind.
My Dad and my uncles got it, and some of them died from it. I need to make an appointment for a checkup. It's been a while

I always thought it was something you died with, and not from

My Dad had it, but he died from something else

My grandfather was diagnosed with it in his 70s or something and they never treated it and he died at 94, an uncle in his 60s has it and is not being treated either, apparently no panic. Another uncle died young from it and two others died from it too. The brother had it removed and is hopefully ok. You just have to keep an eye on it and catch it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back