People Who Died (11 Viewers)

I was deeply in love with someone when this song was out

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Like a goddamn sap.

I spent some of the afternoon slagging off the eagles, don't know if I should feel bad now.

Bye bye Glenn Frey, tell Phil Collins the news

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When I was very young I inherited a denim jacket with the sleeves cut off on which my cousin had drawn The Eagles skull emblem on the back with bleach. I thought it was way cool. Then I learned that The Eagles we not quite as cool as I'd imagined.

That's about all I have to say about The Eagles.

When I was very young I inherited a denim jacket with the sleeves cut off on which my cousin had drawn The Eagles skull emblem on the back with bleach. I thought it was way cool. Then I learned that The Eagles we not quite as cool as I'd imagined.

I remember when I was a teenager my dad picked up a t-shirt second hand that he really liked and was always wearing, it was very similar to this one

Mens_Cypress_Hill_420_2013_T_Shirt_hi_res.jpg

he had no idea who or what or where Cypress Hill was

My first concert was Mama's Boys at the SFX and I got my best denim jacket and painstakingly did the Iron Maiden logo on the back, in biro.

I remember when I was a teenager my dad picked up a t-shirt second hand that he really liked and was always wearing, it was very similar to this one

Mens_Cypress_Hill_420_2013_T_Shirt_hi_res.jpg

he had no idea who or what or where Cypress Hill was

I love that sort of stuff, I recall seeing a little old dear walking through town with a black brolley covered in weed leaves.
Similar to this one actually...

qlE2Edn.jpg

My ma and her sister bought identical beech towels on a sun holiday once. She though the image on it was a little man eating a banana. It was in fact a cartoon rasta smoking a massive spliff. The morning after they came back i walked into the kitchen to see the two towels billowing away on the cloths line in the back garden. I nearly pissed myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back