People Who Died (12 Viewers)

how come thumped knew about this last year but its only making the news now?

Jimmy Saville was a horrible fucking human being

There was a transcript that popbitch sent out years and years ago (just checked, in 2000) to their mailing list of an episode of Have I Got News For You that had parts of it with Hislop and especially Paul Merton tearing into Saville edited out. Assuming that it was legit it got reallt nasty.

There was a transcript that popbitch sent out years and years ago (just checked, in 2000) to their mailing list of an episode of Have I Got News For You that had parts of it with Hislop and especially Paul Merton tearing into Saville edited out. Assuming that it was legit it got reallt nasty.

Yeah, I was never able to find out if it was real or not.

All fits though.

A mate of mine reckons this is fake:

"They were written by a dude from a forum called Sotcaa or something, he decided to write up fake outtakes and send them on to a journalist for a laugh, they ended up going viral and turned up on loads of peoples emails a few wks/months later. They seem authentic because he put some work into them."

261877_480573185310544_1758755388_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back