People Who Died (18 Viewers)

Eddie Braben

Eddie-Braben-centre-with--008.jpg

The Nightstalker

CNN Breaking News

Richard Ramirez, a mass murderer and serial rapist known as the "Night Stalker" for his 1984-1985 crime spree in California, died today of natural causes, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said.
The death row inmate, 53, died at Marin General Hospital north of San Francisco, the department said.Ramirez was convicted in 1985 of 13 murders -- 11 in Southern California and two others in the San Francisco area -- along with five attempted murders, 11 sexual assaults and 14 burglaries.
Ramirez, a professed "satanist," was dubbed the "Night Stalker" for his preference of breaking into houses in the wee hours of the morning.

"the wee hours"? Was he the tooth fairy as well?

Drink, drugs, 100 pounds (guessing) overweight not surprised. He never looked very healthy, whether he was playing a character or not. Died in the land of good food and wine. Sad at any age but I'm more surprised it didn't happen sooner.
When he started playing Tony Soprano he was only 37 !! that's fucking insane!!

I thought he was starting to look kind of healthy lately. Show's what I know.

Maybe that means I'll live into my 90s.

Mores the fucking pity.

He was very big in killing them softly last year
I could be wrong, but I think there was a massive delay between that being filmed and being released. Or there was a huge delay between Zero Dark Thirty being filmed and released, either way he seemed healthy enough in Zero Dark Thirty.

That said Brandon Lee looked pretty fucking alive by the last few scenes of The Crow so really it means nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back