People Who Died (10 Viewers)

images

Im with Ann on this. I can imagine facebook is full of it. Most likely the same people who slammed Americans for celebrating Bin Ladens death.

I'm from the border, in the north, you should see my timeline. Pages of people celebrating thatchers death my mostly being as cold and as callous as thatcher was to their friends and relations who died in the hunger strikes. not much learned, generally.

It's unfair to compare peoples delight at her death to Bin Laden. The Americans celebrated the fact that they had exectuted him and that's very different.

It's unfortunate that political figures like her are allowed the time to pass into irrelevance before their death. I can only imagine that there is a feeling of schadenfreude for many people in the north of England and especially Wales and Northern Ireland. On one hand yes she is now an irrelevant old woman but to many her and her cronies actions often times led directly to the deaths of friends, family members, industries, cultures and the dissintegration of entire towns and communities.

If a monster destroys your life you are happy when it dies. That's exactly what she was, and to far too many. It's a part of the grieving process for loved ones to rejoice in the death of their murderer, and make no mistakes that is what she was.

Will the Iraqi people celebrate when Bush and Blair are dead ? Too fucking right they will. Who could blame them.

So in the immortal words of Bill McClaren

They'll be dancing on the streets of Cardiff, Swansea, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Edinbourough, Belfast, Derry, Beunos Aires, Johannasbourg, Cape Town and Dublin tonight.

Fuck her, you reap what you she sowed and elitist, racist, hate mongering arrogance for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back