People Who Died (3 Viewers)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
All music is manufactured..its just some of the manufacturers don't stand in front of the crowd.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I was always disappointed when they played this at the end instead of the more 'fun' theme tune. When I got older I realised what a great song it is, and it was co-written by Peter Tork.
p.s. My favourite is still Mike Nesmith. He has produced so much great music in his solo career.
p.p.s it was so his real hat

prefuse

Threads
I was always disappointed when they played this at the end instead of the more 'fun' theme tune. When I got older I realised what a great song it is, and it was co-written by Peter Tork.
p.s. My favourite is still Mike Nesmith. He has produced so much great music in his solo career.
p.p.s it was so his real hat
Great song. I love 60s pop but I only have a monkees best of. I've never heard a full album. Being a manufactured pop band I would presume it all about the singles.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Great song. I love 60s pop but I only have a monkees best of. I've never heard a full album. Being a manufactured pop band I would presume it all about the singles.
Not at all. Their albums are very good, as good as any from that time. I love the defensive sleeve notes on the 1st one where they felt the need to publicly defend themselves as bone fide musicians.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• We're listening to...

• Unknown Pleasures
      Interzone - 2007 Remaster
      Joy Division
      Unknown Pleasures

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads