people in dublinwho like free beer and music puns (1 Viewer)

corksongs

Heya, coming up on Thurs 19 Feb to do my Ringo Music Bingo game in Bernard Shaw - starts at 8pm. Each game lasts about 30 ish mins

be nice to meet some thumped people I,ve not met yet, introduce yerself if you do come along.

Ringo Music Bingo - 8pm
Free To Play and you win free prizes - a festival favourite at Greenman and End Of The Road, Ringo Music Bingo is a spot the music intro game with a twist. It's like normal bingo, except of numbers on yer sheets it's bandnames, and instead of numbers being called out, it's song intros and instead of a bingo caller you have a unique blend of clues varying from music trivia to great puns (there's no such thing as bad pun) and music jokes. Everyone gets their own sheet and gets to play along, but unlike a table quiz everyone's playing the game together. Instant craic guaranteed

Dead Cool (DJ Set) - 10pm

Playing songs where the main person on the record is dead. Not as morbid as it sounds.....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=63687124611

Re: people in dublin who like free beer and music puns

back on again this week
Thurs 2 April

Bernard Shaw 8.30 pm

Everyone's favourite music intro based/pun clues game: Ringo: Music Bingo returns to Dublin, after it's debut in Bernard Shaw in February. A lot has changed in the world since then, (for instance Ronan is now 29)

Free To Play and you win free prizes - a festival favourite at Greenman and End Of The Road, Ringo Music Bingo is a spot the music intro game with a twist.

basically it's like normal bingo except instead of calling numbers i play the Intros on my iPod and instead of you marking off numbers on yer sheets you mark of the names of the bands. And instead of a bingo caller you have a unique blend of clues varying from music trivia to great puns (there's no such thing as bad pun) and music jokes. Everyone gets their own sheet and gets to play along. it's brilliant fun and unlike a table quiz, there's no way to be good or bad at it. Instant craic guaranteed

starts at 8.30pm. with three games each lasting about 30/40 mins

please tell yer buddies, housemates and family. even your exes if you still have feelings for them and have been looking for a reason to meet up with them again.

here is the face book invite -
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=78111091432

Ringo Music Bingo hits Dublin -Thurs 2 April 2009

back on again this week
Thurs 2 April

Bernard Shaw 8.30 pm

Everyone's favourite music intro based/pun clues game: Ringo: Music Bingo returns to Dublin, after it's debut in Bernard Shaw in February. A lot has changed in the world since then, (for instance Ronan is now 29)

Free To Play and you win free prizes - a festival favourite at Greenman and End Of The Road, Ringo Music Bingo is a spot the music intro game with a twist.

basically it's like normal bingo except instead of calling numbers i play the Intros on my iPod and instead of you marking off numbers on yer sheets you mark of the names of the bands. And instead of a bingo caller you have a unique blend of clues varying from music trivia to great puns (there's no such thing as bad pun) and music jokes. Everyone gets their own sheet and gets to play along. it's brilliant fun and unlike a table quiz, there's no way to be good or bad at it. Instant craic guaranteed

starts at 8.30pm. with three games each lasting about 30/40 mins

please tell yer buddies, housemates and family. even your exes if you still have feelings for them and have been looking for a reason to meet up with them again.

here is the face book invite -
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=78111091432

Re:Ringo:Music Bingo - For people in dublinwho like free beer and music puns

Back in Bernard Shaw tomorrow (Sat 15 May)
during and after the car boot sale
defo on from 6pmto8pm
and 2.30pm I should be doing something soon

eh up chuck

I'll be doing Ringo: Music Bingo, fresh from doing the Greenman Festival, in The Bernard Shaw tomorrow (28 AUg) durign the carboot sale from 3-4pm outside and then 7 - 8 inside.

That means you can catch the Man U 3-1 Victory over Arsenal and then wander down to Rednecks gig in Whelans, which is what I will be doing

any dublin based people at a loose end tomorrow or Thursday night? I'm ringo: music bingoing in the Odessa on Wed and The Bernard Shaw on Thurs, both from 8.30pm, both free to go to and win free boozy action. Text me and I'll put ya on the guestlist...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back