Pearl Jam free (1 Viewer)

Napalm

Website
www.bloodorwhiskey.ie
I just saw Pearl Jam live, and one thing they are doing is after each show, they upload it in mp3 format to a website along with several digital pictures of the show, plus printable album covers, and allow you to purchase each show for $10 usd.

well I was so wasted at the show I can barely remember it, so I went and purchased the exact show I was at and downloaded it... Now I am offering it to you. I uploaded it to a file hosting site, but they only hang onto it for 7 days, so act now! FREE Pearl Jam bootleg! I paid for it so I thought I would share it here.

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GXUPR89IODRA199IADR72AIKF

it's a zip file, approx. 249MB so dial up users might want to stay away from this one.

enjoy. offer expires 27/09/2005

Napalm and pals cicra '91
AidoGrunge.jpg

An actual use for thumped!

cheers big tits

Napalm said:
I just saw Pearl Jam live, and one thing they are doing is after each show, they upload it in mp3 format to a website along with several digital pictures of the show, plus printable album covers, and allow you to purchase each show for $10 usd.

well I was so wasted at the show I can barely remember it, so I went and purchased the exact show I was at and downloaded it... Now I am offering it to you. I uploaded it to a file hosting site, but they only hang onto it for 7 days, so act now! FREE Pearl Jam bootleg! I paid for it so I thought I would share it here.

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GXUPR89IODRA199IADR72AIKF

it's a zip file, approx. 249MB so dial up users might want to stay away from this one.

enjoy. offer expires 27/09/2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back