Paypal Question (1 Viewer)

c'mere

is it possible for a customer to go shopping on line and add a load of goods to their shopping cart then at the checkout pay for them all in one transaction but in such a way that, without the customer having to think about it, the money is divided up and sent to a load of different paypal accounts? a different account for each item perhaps? or would it be too messy with shipping costs and stuff?

BTW, these days, yes.

I bought some tapes and a shirt last november from a shower of chancer black metal pricks in los angeles called Crepusculo Negro and i still havent received them. I complained directly and got a "oh sorry, soon" reply but that was a couple of months ago now and still nothing, wrote again a couple of weeks ago saying i was moving and could i please have a refund - no response. anyway, i've just been to paypals resolution centre to report a problem and was told " this type of transaction is not eligible for PayPal dispute resolution" - ffs

Yo @Gambra, did you recently start selling different items to what you'd normally sell or did you recently sell a LOT more? This can trigger these things. Also possibly your account came up in a massive manual review by chance and someone made this decision. also is it all ebay sales or just one or two?

It's worth querying anyway.

When i started use paypal a few years back i had major problems huge funds would just disapear for weeks or even months

Yo @Gambra, did you recently start selling different items to what you'd normally sell or did you recently sell a LOT more? This can trigger these things. Also possibly your account came up in a massive manual review by chance and someone made this decision. also is it all ebay sales or just one or two?

It's worth querying anyway.

I did query it and supposedly I've fallen below "eBay Standards" for selling simply by putting a postage and handling time of 5 days. It says on the site you can go below standard by getting 1 or 2 star DSR's but I haven't sold anything since last August. The specific items I sold were the same as most other things I've sold before (comics/trading cards and other nerdy shit) so it's not like I was suddenly selling cars or something.

I did query it and supposedly I've fallen below "eBay Standards" for selling simply by putting a postage and handling time of 5 days. It says on the site you can go below standard by getting 1 or 2 star DSR's but I haven't sold anything since last August. The specific items I sold were the same as most other things I've sold before (comics/trading cards and other nerdy shit) so it's not like I was suddenly selling cars or something.
Loada bollocks so. At least you have a reason I suppose

That sounds shit.

A paypal question.
Can you withdraw funds from paypal directly to a credit card account? I'm getting an error with the IBAN which is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back