Pat Kenny asks a child to 'Black Up' for fame! (2 Viewers)

[FONT=&quot]I can't believe I just saw that happen...WTF?!

I don't think I've ever complained officially to anything before but I just sent one to:

[/FONT][email protected]
[FONT=&quot]
and

[email protected]

That ignorant fucker gets paid a disgusting amount of money for that kind of bollix?

Scumbag.
[/FONT]

No right after that. Little kid was doin a dance routine, after that Kenny starts talking to him. He won money for a comp or is going in to a comp and there's a money prize - Kenny asked what would he spend the money on? Kid says he'll go to New York to learn more breakdancing. Kenney says well most of the dancers there are black aren't they? Kid says yes, laughs nervously. Kenny says will you paint your face up to fit in? Or something to that affect. I actually can't remember it exactly cos I was picking my jaw up from the ground.

Unreal.

I pay his wages!!!

No right after that. Little kid was doin a dance routine, after that Kenny starts talking to him. He won money for a comp or is going in to a comp and there's a money prize - Kenny asked what would he spend the money on? Kid says he'll go to New York to learn more breakdancing. Kenney says well most of the dancers there are black aren't they? Kid says yes, laughs nervously. Kenny says will you paint your face up to fit in? Or something to that affect. I actually can't remember it exactly cos I was picking my jaw up from the ground.

Unreal.

I pay his wages!!!
As above, kid didn't win but if he had what would he have done with the money? Kid says 'I'd go to new yawk' and learn dance, Kenny says well most of the dancers there are black aren't they? and then' Kenny says will you paint your face black to fit in?
Anybody know Kevin Myers?

Leave it out boys.Theres a large Thumped Late Late posse.

Thumped and the Late Late-its what Fridays were made for.

If I had'nt a been working I too woulda been pouring scorn on the Plank.

I'll have to wait for the repeat on Monday.

Thumped and Monday night Late Late repeats.

Its what I was born for.

P.s. Cheers for the virtual beer Napalm.

almost as good as

US President Barack Obama has apologised for joking on a TV chat show that a poor bowling performance was "like the Special Olympics".

He made the comment during an appearance on Jay Leno's Tonight Show, and later phoned the chairman of the Special Olympics to apologise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7955842.stm

I'll have to wait for the repeat on Monday. Thumped and Monday night Late Late repeats. Its what I was born for.

A big edit will be done I'm sure!

Is there a place to download the show?

K

Watching the Late Late Show with a 100 degree half-hallucegenic fever was pretty entertaining tonight. Must do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back