Parent's Board (4 Viewers)

Should we have a Parent's Board?

• Total voters
you are??!!?
I like totally knew ages ago.

I suppose Billy just likes me more than all ye/yis. I get a lot of that, people liking me.

What do you propose talking about on this "board" of yours? Push chair safety advisories and the like?

will i have to feel under pressure to get pregnant before i can post on this board???

You're gonna need some help. I'll go get janer.

Well done billy, and kudos to your missus and what we're all hoping will be her superlative genetic mateirial.

Hey, ever been so tired you actually cried?

Advice for Billy:
a) do lots drinking, sleeping and spending time with your buddies now, while you still can
b) practice being disconnected from reality

What about his sense of humor?
How do you get rid of that, or does it just disappear itself?

Here... Billy, read Running With Scissors. That will give you a good idea about childcare.
I have gotten up to the part where their new Da decides that God is speaking to him via his large intestine. So he makes one of his kids gather his poos from the toilet with a spatula, and leave it out to dry so he can interpret them.

And they have a child molester living in the shed at the end of the garden.

Classic stuff altogether.

If am chosen to moderate the board, I shall do so with the readers' best interests at heart, I shall keep threads on topic. And I shall ban at will.

Pledge your allegiance.

Great idea, even if it's only for all the parents to moan about how they can't remember the last time they were inside a pub.
That's what I'll be doing anyway.

What do you propose talking about on this "board" of yours? Push chair safety advisories and the like?
Actually...I think there's loads to talk about on it.

I mean we're only 17 weeks in to the pregnancy and there's fuck loads to think about and do. I have to give a pint of my blood to find out if my blood is rhesus negative or positive. Jo's negative and if I'm positive it could mean we can't have a second child.

And then there's pointers for where to buy baby and kid's stuff. And where to go on holiday. And all the other stuff.

Yay for the Parent's Board. Sounds like a great idea!

It should be closely followed by a sub-forum for relationship/marriage counselling.

It should be closely followed by a sub-forum for relationship/marriage counselling.

I don't know if there isn't already, some of them 'break up' threads on lifestyle have been pretty Ricki Lake Show-tastic

[edit]

can we get a single forum then? Where all the single people can pretend to interested in each others crappy lives, while lying about how much they earn all the time trying to hide the tell tale signs of the deperate choking loneliness that slowly consumes their souls

I mean... uh... whatever...

can we get a single forum then? Where all the single people can pretend to interested in each others crappy lives, while lying about how much they earn all the time trying to hide the tell tale signs of the deperate choking loneliness that slowly consumes their souls

I mean... uh... whatever...

Or just have an "Ask Snaky" board. I've sorted out* loads of my friends' relationship problems/issues!

*laughed/given advice which just made things worse - but in a way, that's help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back